Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS: 2006 Audi S4 25quattro Special Edition #15 of 250 25th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:33 AM
1st Gear
Default FS: 2006 Audi S4 25quattro Special Edition #15 of 250 25th Anniversary

SOLD For sale is my 2006 S4 25quattro. I'm located in San Diego, CA and would prefer to sell locally but am open to the option to shipping if necessary. This 25th Anniversary Edition S4 is #15 of only 250 made. Very motivated to sell, I have lowered the price to $21,500. I am asking quite a bit less than I have put into it, so please serious buyers/offers only! I will consider trades as well.

This Special edition is differentiated by:

•First S4 to feature the new Torsen T-3 asymmetric ATB centre differential w/ a 40/60 front/rear torque split (maximum of 100% torque can automatically be apportioned to the rear axle).* A much better RWD-like feel. All other 06 and prior year S4's were front axle biased

• Navigation (RNS-E)
• (2) Slot SD Memory Card Reader behind Nav screen
• Voice Activation Phone Dialing
• Bluetooth
• Bose premium sound system
• 6-Disk CD Changer in Glove Box
• Sirius Satellite Radio lifetime subscription
• Carbon Fiber Front Splitter & Rear Spoiler w/ “DTM” Bumpers/Rocker Moldings
• Black Pearl Painted Grille w/ Quattro Badge
• DTM Edition 18-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels
• Racing inspired rear tow hook (red in color)
• Thick Weave Carbon Fiber interior belt-line trim (same the RS4 Carbon Fiber trim)
• Adaptive/Auto Level Bi-Xenon Headlamps
• Power Glass Sunroof
• Homelink
• Automatic Daytime Running Lights
• Rain Sensing Wipers
• Power/Heated Front Seats
• Memory Driver Seat (4-Memory Spots)
• Auto-Dim Inside Rear view Mirror with Compass
• Power, Auto-Dim, Heated, Memory, Power Folding (Collapse) Exterior Mirrors
• Exterior Color: Avus Silver (Only available on this car, RS4. euro RS6, and Special Order from Audi) As you can see in the photo's in bright sunlight it's a medium silver and at dusk/overcast light it has a hint of blue to the silver.
• Interior Color: Hand Made and Stitched Jet Grey/Black two-tone Silk Nappa leather RECARO seats with “quattro” embossed on each seat
• I have the OEM decals that go on the front doors under the body side molding. The original owner never installed them and neither did I (personal preference).

More about the car:

• Fortitude Driven : CLICK
• 25 Questions with AOA’s Project Manager : CLICK

I purchased this car directly from Farmers Insurance. It was declared a total loss from mechanical damage. It did NOT have any body or physical damage. Long story short the engine was beyond opening up and attempting to repair in my opinion so went on the search for a suitable low mileage used motor. After a good amount of time searching I located an S4 motor that had less than 50k miles on it out of a stock Automatic S4 donor car. The 25quatrro S4 had 76,433 Miles on the odometer at the time of the swap. Have receipts from the motor replacement I can provide to serious buyers. As this was to be my personal car I spared no expense on the swap. While the motor was out, went ahead and had a new clutch installed, flywheel resurfaced, had the valve cover gaskets replaced, serpentine belt replaced, along with many fittings and other misc parts replaced with new parts. Pretty much everything could possibly need to replaced in the distant future (ie. the next 100k miles). It will be a long time until any significant part of the drivetrain should need servicing again. The motor runs perfectly as does the car.

Since it had been written off as a total loss by the insurance company it will have a salvage history when titled. When I picked up the car, the coolant system was bone dry and upon further inspection one of the aux radiators was cracked. What looked to be the case was the previous owner severely damaged the motor while driving without coolant and somehow got their insurance company to cover it. I can provide a vehicle history report to any serious buyers as well which is free of any accident history.
The car is in excellent condition inside and out. The exception is the front bumper has quite a few stone chips (as pictured). I was going to have it refinished but hadn't yet.

I have all documentation and pictures from when purchased from the insurance company to the motor swap and all other work performed. The car currently has 79,XXX miles on the odometer. I am motivated to sell but please serious inquiries only! This is a great value for this 25Quattro S4's exclusivity and uniqueness. I do realize that its title history affects is market value and I have priced accordingly. The other thing to consider is the most critical component of this B7 S4 (the 4.2L V8 engine) only has just over 50k on it and runs like new. Run of the mill B7 A4's are at this price. Original MSRP was over $60K. I you have any questions feel free to call/Text me 858-366-8666 or email me at jonnyc545@gmail.com

Last edited by jonnyc545; 02-22-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 PM
1st Gear

VERY beautiful car! If my credit wasn't destroyed I would sell my A4 in a heart beat and fly to you and take this off your hands! :/

Old 01-12-2012, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

My dream car...SO PERFECT!!!

Old 01-17-2012, 05:07 PM
1st Gear

Bump Please! Still for sale $21,500

Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 AM
1st Gear

Bump. Still for sale

Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 PM
1st Gear

SWEET car, but the salvage title would still kill the deal for me....

Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 PM
1st Gear

Still for sale, Pretty motivated to sell as this is an extra car for me at this point. Open to serious offers! ...possibly trades as well.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM
1st Gear

Sold.