Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS/Trade: 1995 M3, 78k miles, immaculate - trade for S4

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
1st Gear
Default FS/Trade: 1995 M3, 78k miles, immaculate - trade for S4

Up for sale is my 1995 BMW M3 E36 5 speed with 78k original miles on (CLEAN TITLE). Its Arctic Silver in color, Luxury Package - Wood grain trim, all black interior, 6 disc cd changer. Excellent condition inside and out. I've had allot of maintainence work done on it recently so this vehicle is mechanically sound - I have all the receipts. Always changed the oil/filter every 3-5k miles with Mobile Syn. 1.
Recent maintainence includes:

Coolant system:

-New Radiator
-Hoses
-Waterpump (aluminum not plastic impeller)
-Thermostat housing (aluminum not plastic)
-Coolant resivoir
-Coolant level sensor

Tires:
-(4) Nearly brand new Yokohama AVS ES100s
-About 3000 miles on them

Other:
-Oil Change (Mobile Syn. 1)
-Brand new ignition tumbler - fixes the notorious BMW ignition issue (~2000 miles ago)
-Brand new VANOS Soleniod (~1500 miles ago)
-Bosch Platinum Plugs - (~50 miles ago)

These are the recent things i've done to the car - over $2000 worth of maintenence. No mechanical issues with the vehicle, everything else has been checked out.

Asides from the clear euro front and rear lenses, and CAI (I have the stock airbox to replace it if needed), this car is entirely stock and unmodified, all original parts (except for the usual wear out items). This is an excellent E36 M3 for any enthusiast looking for an early model, low mileage, CLEAN, stock M3.

This car comes with all factory accessories (minus the heated seats), including the full Onboard Computer System, Sunroof, etc. NO TEARS in the leather seats, they are in great condition. I put leather treatment on them monthly to reduce the wrinkles and color fade. The drivers side seat has a few areas that has some wrinkles but nothing that stands out. The passenger and rear seats have little to no wear. Carpets are in good condition, no stains or residue. I never ate food in the car so no spills either.

Exterior wise, the car is in very good condition. There are a few minor rock chips on the front lip of the hood, as is expected from any used car, but they dont stand out. Also there are at most 3-4 very very small dings on the side of the car. They are nearly invisible unless you're very close and know where to look. All four wheels are in good condition, two of them have some curb rash, but nothing major (doesnt affect the performance).
This car has been garaged all its life up until a few months ago, and even now it still has almost no visible scratches on the exterior. I've always washed the car at least once a week, if not twice, and allowed absolutely no stains or dirt to built up on the paint.

There are currently two interior issues with the car: The headliner is sagging some behind the sunroof but it is not very noticable (I was quoted $200 to fix it). Secondly, low down on the passenger door panel, around the two slots (where you store things like maps and such) the leather has pulled away from its seam. It is also unnoticable unless pointed out and doesnt affect the function of things at all. I believe this problem could be fixed at an upholstry shop - it would not be very expensive. Also after talking to the previous owner, I was told the car was involved in an minor accident last year. It was a rear-end fender bender - minor damage, absolutely no issues with any of the body panels or frame. The rear bumper was replaced and fixed perfectly. All in all, the car is almost flawless minus the couple minor and easilly fixable 'flaws' listed above.

I want to be as honest as possible when listing the issues or 'flaws' found on the car. Overall is has been an incredible car - cosmetically and mechanically. I have never taken it to the track or dragged it so the car has not been beaten on. I have really babied the car - never thrashed it around at all. My email address is (Renegades435 AT yahoo.com) feel free to email any questions you may have.

I am located in Roanoke, Va. 24018

Asking $14,300 - PM to talk business

Price Dropped to $13,500 FIRM.

Old 11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS/Trade: 1995 M3, 76k miles, immaculate - trade for S4

Hello, I saw your post. I have a 00' S4 6 speed for sale... EMail me at hummerh2man04@yahoo.com it will be easy to talk by email. Then i can send you some pics to your email. Thanks

Old 11-23-2006, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: faulkcustoms21

Hello, I saw your post. I have a 00' S4 6 speed for sale... EMail me at hummerh2man04@yahoo.com it will be easy to talk by email. Then i can send you some pics to your email. Thanks
Aight man I sent you an email.

Old 11-28-2006, 10:43 AM
1st Gear

uppp

Old 12-10-2006, 12:19 AM
1st Gear

bumpp to top

Old 12-12-2006, 06:14 PM
1st Gear

Bump tt

Old 12-14-2006, 03:43 PM

where are you located?

Old 12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
1st Gear

Roanoke, Virginia. Its in the SW part of Virginia.

Old 12-15-2006, 04:23 AM
2nd Gear

would never trade my s4 for the m3..some people obviously have different opinions but im a audi man myself and would choose the audi anyday...

Old 12-15-2006, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

To each his own.

You've never driven an M3 have you..?

Quick Reply: FS/Trade: 1995 M3, 78k miles, immaculate - trade for S4