Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

I sell most new Audi's below invoice, other cars too!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Dealerships Mod
Default I sell most new Audi's below invoice, other cars too!

Hi, Im Daniel and I work for Number 1 Auto Group. We are a wholesale broker that deals all makes and models of vehicles. Ive been in this industry for 10 years, my knowledge is beneficial and can save you plenty of money.

We have agreements to sell Audi cars for below invoice. There are some exclusions like exotic and hard to get vehicles (R8 is prime example). For the most part though if you want an A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 S8 TT im happy to let them go as long as its not the last 1 or 2 in inventory. Q5 and Q7 are hit or miss on the season, right now I can keep them under invoice as well.

We generally don't sell used cars or CPO's but our company policy allows our sales staff to make that decision on a case by case basis.

We can also get any vehicle, not just Audi. Acura, Aston Martin, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Rolls-Royce, Range Rover, Scion, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo are all in our access range. Dealing with us is just like your local dealer, factory programs, warranty, incentives and benefits.

Lastly, none of the above matters. Im still a member of this forum and here for the benefit of the other members like myself. If there's any question that you might have on a vehicle, regardless of where you choose to buy your car I will be more than happy to lend you my knowledge and give you an opinion without any bias or prejudice.

I look forward to hearing from you all

Daniel

Old 01-28-2014, 11:58 PM
1st Gear

do you service more than just florida?

Old 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Dealerships Mod

we serve pretty much the entire country but we ship there. Most of the brands are sourced from the LA area on the West Coast and NY/NJ area on the East Coast which is where most of manufacturer offices are. This is me speaking from a majority prospective.