AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Archive - Vehicles for Sale (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/archive-vehicles-sale-60/)
-   -   Kim Travel (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/archive-vehicles-sale-60/kim-travel-228708/)

hanhmit 08-11-2018 11:34 AM

Kim Travel

Kim Travel

You wonder the wonderful journey through Ho Chi Minh City. Let access KimTravel.com the trusty website of the best travel company in Ho Chi Minh city.

Why people choose Kim Travel

The prestige

Kim Travel was established in 2002. We have over 15 years of experiences in opening variety of tours for foreigners traveling to Vietnam.

Kim Travel is the best travel company in Ho Chi Minh city, we are the leader of building an attractive Ho Chi Minh City tour for any customer. That why you can get the best international tour operations here. With the head office in HCM city, we proud to penetrate the best place for travel, the best place for sight seeing and the best place for entertainning.

Professional customer service

Kim Tourist aim to giving the best for our customer. We focus on build the best trip with an attractive schedules that you will have enough time to discover the culture in Ho Chi Minh city.

When you selected Kim Travel you will be servered as our family member, you will get the best support any time, any where. You can ask, you can share with us your problems we willing to show you the best travel tip to make your jurney be happy than ever.

That is why Kim Travel has an excellent rate on Tripadvisor. We always receive positive feedback both for our attractive destination and friendly and enthusiastic customer services. So don’t be hesitate to ask us a place to eat & drink, a hotel to rest or a thing to do if you come to Ho Chi Minh city. If you have any question please contact us on the website KimTravel.com or hotline: :+84 985-370-437.

Finally, the process of making a booking and confirm is easy to complete. You just need to visit our website kimtravel.com to place an order for a tour we will confirm you requestion and contact you as soon as possible.

The best price for customer

Kim Tourist always gives you the quality trip at the best price. We set the competitive price in additon to flexible changes and amendments.

The price list is clearly specified the total fee for whole trip. So you don’t worry the appearace of any extra fees on your trip.

We are now available many trip such as Ho Chi Minh city tour half day, Ho Chi Minh city tour full day, Sai Gon by night after dinner or street food lover by night. The price of those tours only ranger from 15 to 100 dollars. You might access or website to quickly see our price list and the full information of each trip.

Kim Travel the best trip for all

Kim Travel build you an excellent trip through Ho Chi Minh city. We make sure that you will get the wonderful memory about the people and the national of Ho Chi Minh city. We bring you closer to Vietnamese and show you the interesting and more authentic side of Vietnam which you only find here but not another city.

Kevin9000 10-21-2020 08:09 AM

Every now and then we will also reach for tickets - airline, railroad, bus, including boarding passes or separately purchased seats. It's easy to forget about it and stuff it absentmindedly somewhere at the bottom of the suitcase.

Elena Steiner 05-24-2021 02:23 PM

Great offer, thank you very much. I've never been to Ho Chi Minh city. It's a completely new thing for me. Where is it exactly? Is it China or something? Thanks once more, but right now I have plans on going to Russia. It always was one of my goals. I already decided to apply for a russian citizenship. And thankfully I can easily achieve it.