Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

wts/t 01.5 S4 Santorin Blue Tip 68k 14.5 obo

Old 11-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Default wts/t 01.5 S4 Santorin Blue Tip 68k 14.5 obo

as the title states...
01.5 Santorin/black leather
tiptronic transmission
68K miles
cold weather package- heated seats and heated self dimming mirrors, ski sack
factory navigation
bose symphony 8 speaker sound system AM/FM/cd/cassette
Stock except for Tints all around (except windshield)
Exterior: Very clean with only a minor scratch on the UNDERSIDE of the rear bumper which is only noticible when crouching down, light scratch here or there which can likely be buffed out but is barely noticible (just trying to be completely straight up and honest)
wheels: factory 17" avus 1 has pretty bad curbage and 2 have minor curbage all from previous owner. one wheel and spare are perfect. tires are at 50% and still have plenty of good meat on them.
Interior:interior is in excellent condition. only flaw is the usual pixels missing from the cluster display although it is not bad as u can see in my pics. ther is 2 or 3 lines missing and they come and go depending on the mood of the car i guess? haha who knows.
Maintenance: bought the car at 49K and immediately had to change one coilpack as well as all the plugs with oem plugs and the injectors were taken out and cleaned. oil changed every 3k miles with mobil 1 synthetic. other than that nothing has gone wrong with the car. she has been a very (dare i say) reliable S4 compared to my 00 nogaro which broke down every week... it just goes to show that the previous owner of this one took much better care of her than the previous owner of my 6MT nogaro did which makes sense i guess...
Brakes rear pads and rotors were changed <1000 miles ago and front pads and rotors are brand spankin new.
Turbos are very quiet and show no signs of wear or oil leakage (also unlike my nogaro haha. this car has NEVER been chipped or modified and the turbos should go strong for a long time to come if cared for properly.
General: this car was never tracked. the few times i pushed her on the highway she kept up with and beat 350z's and g35s. car pulls very strong up into the 130s and is great in the corners. it is also a very comfy ride for a long trip with the power adjustable seats. A/C and heat work like a charm and if i could i'd keep her but im going down another path at this time in my life and i need to sell her.
KBB retail value is ove 18,000 and NADA is around 17,000
asking price for a quick sale: $14,500
i dont check this forum all too much but feel free to email me (graham5wcw@hotmail.com) or call me ((857) 991-3719) with any questions or to set up an appointment to see the car.
local sale preferred but will ship at buyers expense.
LINK TO PICS: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168789