Vendors 'For Sale' Classifieds Anything for sale by an authorized AF vendor.

Group Buy on Bilstein Shocks - 45% off!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 12:26 AM
Banned
Default Group Buy on Bilstein Shocks - 45% off!

Greetings,

To kick off 2009 and to last through January 31st, we will be hosting a group buy on Bilstein Sport and Bilstein HD (Heavy Duty) Shocks. Pricing will be 45% off Bilstein retail price as seen at www.bilstein.com and UPS ground shipping will be $25-$30 to anywhere in the Continental United States - location dependent. Canadian shipping with USPS Priority will be a flat rate of $65.

THE GOODS:

Bilstein Shock Absorbers offers a proven design in technology with a superior manufacturing process and a commitment to quality control. Bilstein has received worldwide acclaim for quality shock absorbers that have set new industry standards. Setting high standards has always been a top priority with Bilstein and a consistent set of parameters and performance guidelines go into the development of each Bilstein shock application. All Bilstein Sport and HD Shocks include a lifetime warranty.

FAQ:

Q: Will this offer be for any other Bilstein products?

A: Not as a part of this group buy, but be sure to PM us about a great deal on Bilstein Coilovers or Bilstein TC Shocks. Our deals on PSS, PSS9, and PSS10 Coilovers and TC Shocks are equally as good and very well be better than you've seen elsewhere.

Q: I am in the Austin/San Antonio area. Can I pick up my shocks to save on shipping?

A: Absolutely. Anyone wanting to save on shipping can certainly walk in to our store front and pick their products up in person.

Q: I am outside the U.S. and Canada. How can I buy? What is shipping going to be?

A: International ordering is welcomed, but we ask that you first read www.mjmautohaus.com/international before sending us a PM for any international inquiry. For international shipping quotes, please contact us via our site at www.mjmautohaus.com and a sales rep will reply.

Q: When will this offer end? I need to get Bilstein Sports today and do not want to wait for this offer to end. You say it ends January 31st, but will you send my shocks before then?

A: No, this offer will end January 31st and that is when all shocks will ship. Anyone needing their Bilstein Sport and Heavy Duty Shocks before then can certainly get a set at a great price, albeit, not at the advertised 45% off Bilstein retail price. If you're in a rush, simply contact us through the forum for a price quote for shocks.

Q: I'm looking for just front Bilstein Sport Shocks. Will I receive the same discount as those purchasing front and rear sets?

A: Yes, the 45% off Bilstein retail price will also apply to front only or rear only sets. Shipping will approximately $15-$20.

Q: Will you charge my Visa or Mastercard immediately or when my product ships?

A: We will not charge your card until the group buy is over and your shocks are shipping out of our Texas warehouse. PayPal users will obviously have to pay us at the time the order is taken and there is nothing that can be done about this.

Q: Can I have my shocks sent to my buddy's sister's friend's shop? That is where they will be installed.

A: Unfortunately, no, we cannot ship to any address other than the billing address you have listed with your credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience. The same will apply with PayPal payments.

Q: I might need strut mounts or shocks mounts when installing my Bilstein Shocks. Can you supply these, too?

A: Absolutely. We stock a good amount of strut mounts, shocks mounts, bushings, strut boots, and more. Supplying any of the above would not be a problem. We highly recommend doing mounts at the time of doing new shocks.

Q: I need a quote for the 45% off on my model. Can you give it to me?

A: Take a look at www.bilstein.com for the quote for your vehicle. The pricing for this offer will be 45% off Bilstein's retail price. If you cannot find your vehicle listed, please contact us through the forum and we'll give you a quote. Shipping will be either $25 or $30, depending on where you're located in the lower 48 states.

HOW TO ORDER:

To get in on this offer, send us a PM here and a rep will contact you via telephone to get your order in. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal payments from confirmed and verified accounts.

AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

Old 01-14-2009, 12:57 AM

oh man i wish i wasnt so broke right now! pretty good prices tho

Old 01-14-2009, 01:33 AM

Great prices I think I'll do it. Just have to look at the old bank account.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 PM

Sorry for the stupid question but is the price listed per shock or for a pair? I didn't see this clarified anywhere on Bilstien's website so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:17 PM

im pretty sure its per shock lol.
you guys should check out the tirerack! they got some pretty low prices too

Old 01-21-2009, 01:54 AM
1st Gear

Whats TC Shock, I can easily find info on that from Bilstein's website

Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 PM
1st Gear

Pm sent hope it wasnt too late