Archive - Want to Buy Looking for someone to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

Looking for b5 front end

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 06:19 PM
1st Gear
Default Looking for b5 front end

A couple weeks ago I got in my first car accident since high school, and trashed my '96 A4. I did no damage at all to the truck I hit, but my baby needs a new:
-hood & grille
-left top fender & headlight assembly
-radiator, radiator support & fan
-ac condenser & fan
I can post the part numbers the body shop listed if it helps. I'm currently a veteran/college student living off a combination of VA housing allowance and work study at my college, so my budget is pretty tight. The body shop quoted parts upwards of $2000 and labor of about $800, not counting painting. Considering blue book is max $1500, it's just not worth repairing if I can't find cheaper parts. If I can't find parts within a month or so, I'm going to instead be looking to part out or scrap my car, and have no idea where to start doing either. Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Old 05-27-2014, 07:48 AM
1st Gear

Sympathy for the accident man! I can relate as I got in an accident few months back too. My car was severely damaged too. So my friend suggested me an online store from where I ordered used parts for my car. They gave me used parts at amazing condition on decent price. I’m sure you’ll get the parts you’re looking for. The place is called iautobodyparts. Have a look at it.