West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

New to So Cal and Audi's

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 PM
1st Gear
Default New to So Cal and Audi's

How's everyone doin?

So I moved to So Call about 9 months ago and picked up a nice little b6 A4 a few months after that. I've seen plenty of nice Audi's around the areas that I work and live (between Palmdale and Temecula) Just wondering how local any of the other AF members are around here? I have some questions about my car that I'd like to get addressed because of some issues I have had with the dealer I bought it from and their mechanic... Plus I need to get some new friends since all of mine are back in So Mich!

Last edited by Chaos88; 03-20-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Typo's
Old 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums man!

We have some local GTG's if you'd like to join us. Most of us on this forum are located around LA/OC area tho so that's usually where the GTG's are.

I believe dasaint (Randy B. - we have more than one Randys here) lives out in Palmdale area. He frequents our GTG's from time to time.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:08 PM
1st Gear

Thanks!

Well hopefully tomorrow I'll be getting my car back from having some issues taken care of... I'll have to try and hit one of them up one weekend while I'm still in palmdale.

I know where I'm working up here has a nice A6 I have been watching get small add-ons to it and a B5 A4 that parks at the end of the parking lot, this guy must love his A4 cuz it's a huge parking lot haha

Old 04-25-2011, 11:49 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Welcome to AF Buddy, keep reading up on the West thread, We'll have a gtg officially......eventually

Old 04-28-2011, 09:47 PM
SoCal Crew Member

welcome, welcome.... you like canyon runs>? =)

Old 06-03-2011, 11:19 PM
1st Gear

Sorry for the slow response... But yes I actually found a nice mountain drive when I moved to Lancaster/Palmdale for a job. I think I like it mainly because part of the road I run is called Spunky Canyon Road. It's a fun drive, can be a little rough at some points but the sport suspension is good when it comes to the tight turns hehe.

I'm looking to find some places to go on the weekend so if there is anything around where I am I'm gonna definitely try to check em out.