Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

** FS: 17" AUDI OEM B5 S4 Avus Wheels w/ Bridgestone Tires (99% tread) ** WILL SHIP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 06:12 AM
Default ** FS: 17" AUDI OEM B5 S4 Avus Wheels w/ Bridgestone Tires (99% tread) ** WILL SHIP!

I have a set of four(4) authentic 17" Audi OEM B5 S4 wheels, offset ET 45, with Bridgestone Daytona ZR tires on them. The tires have about 99% tread life left as the previous S4 owner got aftermarket wheels almost immediately after getting the car. The wheels came off a 2002 B5 S4 and have been sitting in storage for about a year.

If you're going to do a B5 S4 brake upgrade, these are one of the few wheels that are guaranteed to clear your set-up without spacers.

The Bridgestone tires on these wheels are directional and are rated at 300, meaning you will get very good life out of them. They are designed to be good in both dry and wet. The tires are also made in Japan in case you were curious.

I will professionally package and ship these wheels with the tires anywhere within the United States and also to Canada. Canadians, just remember you are responsible for any taxes involved in the cross-border shipping.

The wheels have very little, if any marks and are in tip top condition. Just to sweeten the deal, I also have six (6) Bridgestone decals - two (2) in white, two (2) in red, and two (2) in black. They measure 0.5" tall by 11" wide.

If you are about value, you are really getting your moneys worth with this deal. I don't sell stuff on Audizine normally, but once these are sold, you can be sure you won't see a set this clean again.

I am willing to accept cash, money order/cashiers check, Paypal, or Visa/Mastercard (over the phone).

Price is set at $750 negotiable + shipping for both wheels and tires.

If you want just the wheels, I will sell them for $600 negotiable + shipping. Tires alone are $200 negotiable + shipping. I won't separate the tires from the wheels until I have buyers for both though.

Send me a PM with your contact phone # to go into details. You can also message me on AOL Instant Messenger at "ohsnapA4" Serious buyers only please.

Thanks!

Click here for a larger picture of wheels and tires

Old 06-17-2005, 06:16 AM
Default RE: ** FS: 17" AUDI OEM B5 S4 Avus Wheels w/ Bridgestone Tires (99% tread) ** WILL SHIP!

Wheels and tires have been sold. Thank you!