Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

19" BBS CH

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Default 19" BBS CH

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, usually Corvetteforums and TrailblazerSS forum,so I am not familiar with the rules here, if I am breaking any of the rules of the site could the moderators let me know so I can correct it. I have up for sale a set of BBS CH 19x8.5 (5x112)wheels with Pirelli Nero (235/35/19)tires. These rims/tires came off a 2001 A6 4.2 that my father recently purchased. He is pushing 70 years oldand does not need these rims as he has the stock 17'sso I am attempting to sell them for him. Two of the tires have approx 3k miles left on them and the others have much more meat left (Approx 5-8k). My father had two of the rims straightended, all blemishes came from previous owner, these rims were on the car for approx 9k miles before taken off to be looked at for straightening by RimPro in Mass. I took pictures to show rash/nick in the wheels, please send me an email and I will send pics via email. Any questions feel free to email me at Smullane@anselm.edu

Old 04-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Default RE: 19" BBS CH

are these still for sale if so please email me at caboose303@mac.com