Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

EVERYONE SCAMMER IN OUR MIDST!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 09:10 PM
1st Gear
Default EVERYONE SCAMMER IN OUR MIDST!!

I just want everyone to know that I was scammed on this classified... audi forum classifieds.. Ive been a member for a long time and enjoy everything the site and other enthusiast sites have to offer...although

3 weeks ago my car was hit by a lady running a red..she lied..didnt take liability and I was stuck with fixing my car..trying to be economic I searched through every forum and used car part site to locate parts for my car out of pocket

I recently (2 weeks ago) sent payment to a audiforum member ttop034e

we pm'd back and forth about the details of this black housing halo headlights with a 10K hid kit installed ...we agreed on $225 as a price and I sent him a cashiers check for a speedy shipment..he assured me when the money was delivered they would go out to me..

pm'd him over 10 times in two weeks ..no response... now he has turned off his pm function..and the admin has posted a follow up alert at the top of every forum

I will be leaving this post in every forum and all over line to make sure he doesnt scam another cent from anyone and it will be saved in the database as well

his name and address is ....
nader merza
1624 ratzer road
wayne, nj 07470

anyone who has been taken from this member or someone who lives in the New Jersey area that could help would be appreciated if you contact me or the admin

thanks to all true members who make this and other sites fun