Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

Feeler: 19" I-Forged Swifts/Tires

Old 11-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Default Feeler: 19" I-Forged Swifts/Tires

i really hate to sell these but there just collecting dust now so i just wanted to see if there would be any interest in these before i take a **** load of pics. bought them from a friend for a car i was buying but deal fell through this is a pic of them on his old car.
iforged wheels
19x8.5 front and 19x9 rear
5x112 pattern
iforged swift's
lil curbage on front and rear wheel. the other 2 wheels are scrratch free.
cooper xs2 tires... 235/35r19 1000 miles on them. looking for $2000

Old 12-09-2006, 10:29 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Feeler: 19" I-Forged Swifts/Tires

i would be interested in them if the price was lower...2000 is way to much for them when they ae curbed on 2 wheels...

Old 12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
1st Gear

Hmmm, you have 1 post and the rims looked photoshoped.....fishy?

Old 12-12-2006, 05:32 AM
1st Gear

the rims look phat, but the price - common ya'll!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 03:42 AM
1st Gear

Like the wheels but can't do the stagger. It's just not right on a quattro. Price is a bit high for curbed wheels. Deduct the cost to repair the wheels from the $2,000 and then you'll have biters. It's a great looking wheel!

However, could you post up a few more pics and the specs of the wheels (i.e. offsets, color name, 2 or3 piece).

Thank You!

Old 01-01-2007, 04:24 PM
1st Gear

price is waaaaaay too high!

Old 01-01-2007, 04:25 PM
1st Gear

PM me if u decide to lower tha price

Old 01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: RAudi Driver

Like the wheels but can't do the stagger. It's just not right on a quattro. Price is a bit high for curbed wheels. Deduct the cost to repair the wheels from the $2,000 and then you'll have biters. It's a great looking wheel!

However, could you post up a few more pics and the specs of the wheels (i.e. offsets, color name, 2 or3 piece).

Thank You!

you can do the way that this setup is.... it is not really staggered as you say.. you can adjust the width by going 19x8.5 in the front and the 19x9 in the rear it is the diameter of the wheel that you cannotadjust by going 18 in thefront and 19 in the rear that is whatscrews with the quattro...

Old 01-02-2007, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

Got to correct you on this one. Tire size i.e. 18" designates the diameter of the wheel not the circumference. An 18" tire in a 235/40/18 will have a different height and circumference than a 245/40/18. You will not be able to mix these two tire sizes on a quattro.

That being said, staggering wheel sizes is not the way to go on these cars as to correctly run a staggered wheel would require two different sized tires. You can't run different width tires on our cars as the outside circumferencechanges with width.When your width changes so does your height.

Staggering wheels on a quattro is pointless as the tire will have to remain the exact same size from front to rear. Running four of the same sized tire will force you to either stretch the rear tire on the rim or squeeze the front tire on the rim. Incorrectly fitting a tire to a wheel) Most people correctly fit the front tire and then stretch the rear tire on the rim. Stretching the tire also changes thecircumference so it's a no win situation.

It can be done but is not advisable and the look is well ....visualy it won't match with the front.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: RAudi Driver

Got to correct you on this one. Tire size i.e. 18" designates the diameter of the wheel not the circumference. An 18" tire in a 235/40/18 will have a different height and circumference than a 245/40/18. You will not be able to mix these two tire sizes on a quattro.

That being said, staggering wheel sizes is not the way to go on these cars as to correctly run a staggered wheel would require two different sized tires. You can't run different width tires on our cars as the outside circumferencechanges with width.When your width changes so does your height.

Staggering wheels on a quattro is pointless as the tire will have to remain the exact same size from front to rear. Running four of the same sized tire will force you to either stretch the rear tire on the rim or squeeze the front tire on the rim. Incorrectly fitting a tire to a wheel) Most people correctly fit the front tire and then stretch the rear tire on the rim. Stretching the tire also changes thecircumference so it's a no win situation.

It can be done but is not advisable and the look is well ....visualy it won't match with the front.
ok what are you trying to prove??? the tire sizes on these wheels are the same 235\35\19 on all 4 tires with the rims being 19 by 8.5 and 19 by 9 with the same tire size...it is ok to do..this setup would not **** with the quattro one bit....this setup would be nasty and thats all i have to say...it would not **** with your quattro and would be looking nice....so maybe i am not getting corrected it is what i said....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Feeler: 19" I-Forged Swifts/Tires