Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 04:19 AM
1st Gear
Default FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires

Up for sale are a set of gorgeous 19"x8.5" BBS RS-GT's, in Diamond Black with polished lip wrapped in nearly new 235/35/ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. Bolt pattern is 5-112, 38mm offset. I believe they'll fit pretty much any VW/Audi. These are true 2 piece, forged wheels that are extremely lightweight for 19's. They are in almost perfect shape, with only a couple VERY minor imperfections, which should be visible in the pics. One wheel has a very small (>1" long by about 1/16th of an inch wide) scratch, as well as an extremely small nick in it. (I've circled these things in the pic.) Another wheel has a very small (also approximately 1" long by about 1/16 of an inch wide) light scrape on the outer ring. These things are not even really visible unless you're inspecting them. Just being completely upfront and honest, and other than that, they are like new!! No bends, curb rash, etc. Straight and true. Tires only have about 4,000 easy miles on them, almost 2,000 of which were on a road trip (highway miles). They are Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's, which have absolutely amazing grip and ride very well despite their low profile. They are OEM equipment on McLaren SLR's, Porsche 911 GT2/GT3's etc. and are absolutely the best of the best. This setup goes for exactly $6,000 from TireRack.com, PLUS shipping. ($1170 per wheel, $330 per tire). I'm asking $4800, including shipping via UPS or FedEx ground to anywhere in the continental U.S., unless you'd like to pick them up. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ. Included are the center caps shown, which are carbon-fiber look with silver lettering, as well as the stock caps, which are black with gold lettering, plus the tool to remove them. Will consider trade for stock RS4 wheels or replicas + cash, but would prefer to sell outright. Feel free to ask questions. Thank you!

Attached Images      
Old 08-18-2008, 04:24 AM
1st Gear
Default More pics

Here's a couple pics from when they were on my B6 S4.

Attached Thumbnails FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires-16.jpg   FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires-17.jpg  
Old 08-19-2008, 02:23 AM
1st Gear

.... dont be surprised when your wheels sell for less then 2 grand.

If someone wants to drop 5k on a set of wheels, it will be from the BBS dealer. go to a sema show or something man.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:02 AM
1st Gear
Default PRICE DROP ON 19" RS-GT's

Thanks for your honest opinion, but I'm calling B.S.! Please, show me a dealer that sells 19" RS-GT's WITH $1300 Pilot PS2's for 5k. All the dealers I can find sell these rims for within a few dollars of retail, which again is $1170 a piece, or $4680 a set. With NO tires. Examples: http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...UCT_ID=RS-GTM3
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/b...2-p-47757.html
http://www.corvetteam.com/bbs/c6-bbs...eels-set-of-4/
Whether paying tax at a local dealer or shipping costs from an online retailer, you'd pay $6000-$6500 for this set up, and I'm asking you again to prove me wrong and show me a dealer selling this these rims AND tires for less. Oh, btw I was at the SEMA show the last two years...were you there Brett? I didn't think so.

Stupid comments aside, I think they are worth every penny! I mean come on they're beautiful, both visually and in their solid construction, and each one only weighs 21.6 lbs!! I also think close to 25% savings over buying new is a reasonable deal. Sets of these rims have sold used (with tires) for well over $4k on various forums, usually with much cheaper Kumho's or other inferior tires. Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's in this size are $330 a piece, and you're basically getting them free with this sale.
With all that being said, to speed the sale, I'm dropping the price to $4000 without shipping (i'm in Phoenix), or $4200 shipped to (almost) anywhere in the U.S. That's a savings of over 30% over new. That's it though, I won't accept low-ball offers. If you don't want to pay for the best, buy some replicas! :-)

Last edited by cmfering; 08-19-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
1st Gear
Default Correction

It looks like these rims only fit Audi's, not VW's, due to the 5X112 bolt pattern. I had been told they have the same bolt pattern, but they don't. Sorry! I did learn they should fit on Saab vehicles with a 5x110 bolt pattern if used with "wobble bolts".

Old 08-19-2008, 06:43 PM
2nd Gear

The 98-05 passats have the 5x112 bolt pattern, thats what my bbs's came from.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:08 PM
1st Gear

Thank you for the good info! I'm not real knowledgeable (obviously) about what cars these will fit, so any help others could provide would be greatly appreciated. I do know they'll fit almost any Audi. And they did clear my Stoptech BBK, if that helps at all!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
1st Gear

One more pic

Attached Thumbnails FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires-18.jpg  
Old 08-20-2008, 01:31 AM
1st Gear

Yo d*ckweed,

I'm a carshow fanatic and I see your tyteass rims at least 10 times a show. They aren't common and your still way overpriced....

ITS NOT A STUPID COMMENT IF YOU DROPPED 800 OFF THE PRICE:

CHECK EBAY FOR THE SAME TIRES

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BBS-R...mZ320288450157

Old 08-20-2008, 03:14 AM
1st Gear

Don't you have anything better to do than post ignorant sh*t like this Brett? Get a life bro. You can't afford my rims. Get over it. I shouldn't waste my time, but let me prove your stupid a*s wrong again. First off, thank you for the compliment by saying my rims aren't common. That was nice of you. Second of all, you seeing my rims on show cars is a testament to the fact that they're some of the best rims available...that's why they're on show cars, dumbass. Third, the ad you linked to is for SMALLER 18" versions of these wheels, which retail for OVER $1,000 LESS THAN THE 19's. AND, more importantly, they DON'T COME WITH TIRES. This seems to be a tough concept for you to grasp. To wrap those rims you linked to in Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's would cost about $1400, bring the package price to about $3700. Only 300 less than what I'm asking, FOR SMALLER, CHEAPER WHEELS. So go to hell, Brett. I think $4000 is fair, and someone who's about to drop $6100 for this top of the line setup might too.

Quick Reply: FS: 19" BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires