Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

FS: Custom Keskin 19" staggered setup with Goodyear F1-GS tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 12:30 AM
1st Gear
Default FS: Custom Keskin 19" staggered setup with Goodyear F1-GS tires

I've thought about this for the last 3 weeks and every time I see pics of my ride I change my mind and I never thought this day would happen but I'm thinking of selling my beloved Keskin's in order to finance a new wheel purchase.

This is a one off set as I have had them customized for the perfect fit and the perfect look.

Specs of the wheels are as follows:

Front: 19x8.5 ET33 with 235/35/19 Goodyear F1-GS D3 rubber (98% tread)
Rear: 19x9.5 ET33 with 265/30/19 Goodyear F1-GS D3 rubber (BRAND NEW!)

I paid $2400 for the wheels from RPI Equipped and the tires cost another $1000 from Tirerack.

These wheels also come with FIVE custom solid aluminum center caps and trim rings. I had one stolen and paid $100 each for two replacements and then recently had them customized to match.

Please note that these wheels will NOT clear any BBK due to the deep dish of the front wheels.

This setup DOES NOT RUB! It is a near perfect fit for the flush to the fender look. I don't care what people say about 'staggered is bad' as I have over 40,000 miles with setup on and no problems with my drivetrain or transmission.

There are no bends, road rash or damage of any sort to the wheels themselves but they are not perfect. The clearcoat started to flake off a bit on both of the rear wheels last season and one of the front wheels has a tiny ding when the tire shop took the tire off of it to flip the tire. I'll post pics of this when I pick them up from the tire shop.

With this all in mind I'm asking $2400 shipped for everything (Paypal add 3%). You are basically getting the tires for free!! That's $1000 less than new if you bought the identical setup and doesn't count the work put into the customization.

You won't see this setup on any other car as I doubt anyone will go through what I did to make this set of wheels.

Don't lowball me as I'm not in any rush to sell them and if no one wants them I'll just have 4 sets of wheels.

Here are some pics if you need any more convincing...

The center caps originally look like this:

and now look like this

And this is how they look on my ride

Old 02-22-2007, 02:11 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS: Custom Keskin 19" staggered setup with Goodyear F1-GS tires

I am also including a spare Goodyear F1-GS D3 235/35/19 spare tire. It was on my car for about 5 months until my passenger side tire developed a crack from an pothole impact and needed replacing so I replaced both fronts at the same time.

As you can see in the pics on edge is used the other is mint condition. The front tires mounted on the wheels are in better condition than this one.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
1st Gear

i'll give you 800 for just tha wheels. 40k miles is a lot and you never get back wha u pay for.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now as I rather sell the tires with the wheels.

I have no use for them with my new setup.

If things change I will let you know.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

yeah np. i aint in a rush. i just like having extra wheels around. esp since i get tires for cheap. heh but let me kno. i'll arrange everything. but i would part tha wheels out personally. unless u find someone stupid that would buy tha whole thing for 2400.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:04 PM
1st Gear

Well considering I include shipping which is going to cost about $300 the price is only $2100 including the tires.

Remove the expensive tires I have and the wheels are now $1100 so your offer is still a bit optimistic.

Old 02-22-2007, 06:07 PM
1st Gear

it's not 300 to ship 4 wheels! it's about 30-40 per wheel wit FedEx or UPS cross country. can I get ur zip to get exact pricing. and approx how much do tha wheels weight?

Old 02-23-2007, 01:03 AM
1st Gear

I paid $220 to have my 17's shipped to me and I know the 19's are heavier so that is how I came up with that figure.

I'll be driving them to the US and shipping them from zip 98281

The wheel is 29lb without the tire.

I budgeted $300 for shipping, it that is way off then I'll reduce the price accordingly.

If you are in Washington or Oregon I might even be able to meet up with you in March when I am heading down to Matrix to get some goodies installed.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:03 AM

emailed you

Old 02-24-2007, 02:18 AM
1st Gear

19 x 9.5 et33 and no rubbing. NO WAY!

Quick Reply: FS: Custom Keskin 19" staggered setup with Goodyear F1-GS tires