Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

lovemyaudia4 is official a fraud

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:16 PM
1st Gear
Default lovemyaudia4 is official a fraud

ok peoples this guy is a serious fraud , watchout out for this guy his name is dave ledger
he bought a set of 18 inch tires from me in brand new,heused it and tells me its 19 inch and he needs 18s tires
i dont think think this guy went to school ...but anyways just heads up im giving you ...
oh yeah he lives in port huron michigan

Old 06-13-2007, 06:40 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: lovemyaudia4 is official a fraud

why would you start another post about the same guy - I mean **** - your the last person to comment on the other thread 1/2 way down the page.

Mods - delete
lovemyaudia4

Old 06-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Ok.... first off I NEVER used the tires!! They sat in my garage until yesterday when I went to try to get them put on. That is when I found out that I had 19" and that is what I needed. the tires were sent back just the same way that I had received them. If you look closely then you will still see the tape that was on them from when you shipped them to me.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:17 PM

Hey Dave,

Still waiting for that $50 certified check to arrive. Did you forget???

Old 06-18-2007, 04:24 PM

unbelievable or pure spam

Old 07-21-2007, 04:41 PM
1st Gear

Scammed by this user as well. He bought a set of taillights and a S4 bra from me. He paid the shipping and had them sent UPS COD, providing the label. At first he tried to send me a label without any COD notation on it. When I called UPS because it sounded strange to me, they told me that there was no COD recorded in association with the package. So I called him back, and he emailed me a new label with the COD. Package is delivered, no issues. I don't have payment when I'm supposed to, a few days later. He says he'll check on it. A few more days go by, and still nothing. He claims that the bra didn't work because he has an RS4 front end (no duh), and that the taillights were wrong too. I said okay he could return the bra, but the lights should be fine. He now claims that he has an A6, and he didn't realize the lights b/w A4's and A6's are different. That aggravated the hell out of me. First, there's no way any Audi owner would confuse A4 and A6 taillights as interchangeable. Even more importantly, his SN and his signature are proof that he has an A4. Anyways, he sent the merchandise back, and I moved on. I had a temporary work assigment in another city at this point, so my parents get the box back, and when they inspect it, it sounds like everything is there. I get home this weekend (1.5 months later) to discover that he changed the f'ing taillights on me!!!! He returned his 96 taillights for the the 01 pair I sent him! I'm beyond livid right now. Not to mention one of his is cracked. This guy is a scammer, and while he got me, I'm not taking it lying down. I called UPS and figured out what happened with the original COD payment (sent to a business address in MI), so I've still got a bit of investigating to do, but steer clear!

Old 07-22-2007, 02:00 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: LoveMyAudiA4

Ok.... first off I NEVER used the tires!! They sat in my garage until yesterday when I went to try to get them put on. That is when I found out that I had 19" and that is what I needed. the tires were sent back just the same way that I had received them. If you look closely then you will still see the tape that was on them from when you shipped them to me.

^^^Sounds to me like LoveMyAudiA4 is a piece of ****. If I ever see another one of his posts I'll flame the hell out of him. That's about all I can do.

LampyB.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:47 PM
3rd Gear

I hate scumbags like that. If he really is a fraud which it looks like, don't worry, he will eventually scam the wrong guy that administers his own "justice"

Old 07-23-2007, 08:57 AM
1st Gear

That sucks! Really how couldyou confuse an A4 and A6, the guy sounds like a real piece of work.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: MyF355Spider

Scammed by this user as well. He bought a set of taillights and a S4 bra from me. He paid the shipping and had them sent UPS COD, providing the label. At first he tried to send me a label without any COD notation on it. When I called UPS because it sounded strange to me, they told me that there was no COD recorded in association with the package. So I called him back, and he emailed me a new label with the COD. Package is delivered, no issues. I don't have payment when I'm supposed to, a few days later. He says he'll check on it. A few more days go by, and still nothing. He claims that the bra didn't work because he has an RS4 front end (no duh), and that the taillights were wrong too. I said okay he could return the bra, but the lights should be fine. He now claims that he has an A6, and he didn't realize the lights b/w A4's and A6's are different. That aggravated the hell out of me. First, there's no way any Audi owner would confuse A4 and A6 taillights as interchangeable. Even more importantly, his SN and his signature are proof that he has an A4. Anyways, he sent the merchandise back, and I moved on. I had a temporary work assigment in another city at this point, so my parents get the box back, and when they inspect it, it sounds like everything is there. I get home this weekend (1.5 months later) to discover that he changed the f'ing taillights on me!!!! He returned his 96 taillights for the the 01 pair I sent him! I'm beyond livid right now. Not to mention one of his is cracked. This guy is a scammer, and while he got me, I'm not taking it lying down. I called UPS and figured out what happened with the original COD payment (sent to a business address in MI), so I've still got a bit of investigating to do, but steer clear!
You got his address... just go take a baseball bat to his car.

My personal favourite is flipping someones car over.... cuz then they have to explain to their boss why they were late for work that morning.