Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

Need Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Post Need Rotors

I have a 99' A4 1.8T Avant Quattro. I need rotors all the way around. Does anyone have some? I would prefer cross drilled or slotted, but at this point I am desperate. Bolt pattern is 5x112.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
1st Gear

Im guessing you are looking for a set of used or second hand rotors, or someone offering you a deal, however there are some zimmerman x-drilled rotors i bought off pelicanparts.com. If you are not building a track car i would suggest buying brembo blanks instead of x-drilled. x-drilled can warp, crack or cause a vibration when braking. although if you get quality x-drilled or slotted they just look nicer. but try pelican parts or even tirerack.com

Old 02-06-2010, 06:32 PM

I have a set of 4 rotors and calipers off of an 2000 S4, not sure if they will work and shipping used rotors would be expensive but they are in good condition, I could make a great deal on the calipers and rotors if they will work for you.
Thanks,
Chris
925-330-2025

Old 02-07-2010, 01:37 AM

Thanks for the link. I am going to go with those. Chris, thanks for the offer anyway. I appreciate it.