Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

Special Sale @ Miracle Wheels! Velocity Motoring Sale! VMR! TAKE YOUR PICK!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Default Special Sale @ Miracle Wheels! Velocity Motoring Sale! VMR! TAKE YOUR PICK!

MiracleWheels is having a discounted VMR Wheel sale, which includes any set of wheels that are in stock at the VMR warehouse. The details for this “Special” are as follows. Instead of MSRP, your basically getting $75 off. This means that ordering from us is basically free shipping compared to the Velocity Motoring prices.

For any further questioning please shoot me an email at
MiracleWheels@aol.com

All orders will be placed as soon as possible, and shipping will most definitely be quicker than standard shipping! Don’t let this deal slip away! Instead of Paying $810 for a set of v708’s, take this opportunity to get a brand new set of gorgeous wheels for only $745! Some specials may differ but $75 is the average discounted price. Don’t let your chance up! For specific information on a certain set, please send me an email, I’d be happy to help!

Another thing is that these aren’t available for pickup, shipped only! The reason being is that the sets are drop shipped directly from VMR’s warehouse to the customer. They do not come through our office. So no pickup allowed.

Please regard all questions to MiracleWheels@aol.com

Attached Images