Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

WTS my BBS LM's

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 09:24 AM
2nd Gear
Default WTS my BBS LM's

A while back i busted one of my 19s and I'm sitting with 3. These are replicas. I tried to get a replacement from the same company but there's been no answer. I'm just going to try to sell them as spares. They have Kumho Ecsta 225/35/19 tires on them. The wheels are 19x8.5 Gunmetal face. I can sell one or all three. The wheels are in excellent shape. Theyre not scratched, never been curbed. The tires have about 1000 miles on them. I drove for about half a month last summer and one week this summer, then I took them off. The tires have been mounted and balanced, they are filled with Nitrogen by GoodYear. I will be at Waterfest, so if anyone wants to pick them up from me, I can bring at least two for sure. I may have people with me in the car, but at least 2 should fit in my trunk. Best way to get in touch with me is to email or call me. Votblindub@gmail.com or call 518-727-3112
Here are some photos.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: WTS my BBS LM's

when and where is waterfest?? whats the big deal with nitrogen in the tires? just wondering?

Old 07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Are these from Raderwerks? They stopped selling them because BBS slapped them with a cease and desist. If these are from another company, please let me know who they are. They've made some great reps. I'm almost certain they're Raderwerks due to the BB5 centercap though.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:03 PM

Nitrogen is lighter than air so it's less weight to move. In turn people get better gas mileage.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
2nd Gear

that and it also has a greater resistance to compressing and expanding as it doesnt react as much to large changes in air temperature as air does