Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

Wts: New eibach coilovers .8"-3"

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:25 PM
1st Gear
Default Wts: New eibach coilovers .8"-3"

For sale is a NEW Eibach Coilover system. Here is the specific item with the model or series number: Eibach Springs 1576.711 Pro-Street Coil Over Shock Absorber Set Of 4

Less than 800 miles on them. Bought them for christmas, put them on at the beginning of February and am in love with them but am selling the car and parting it off for college. This is the last thing to get rid of and need the money. If you'd like to make an offer I'm willing to listen but I spent $1300 on them so I really don't want to sell cheaper than my asking price. It took me weeks of research to find Coilovers, especially a trusted company such as Eibach, for $1300. This is a real steal !!!. They were dropped 2" on my 2008 Audi A4 s-line and looked amazing and drove better. I really didn't want to sell my car or the parts but need the money. The coilovers give it a real mean, aggressive look and increase the handling and ride quality a lot. Please help me out and feel free to e-mail me with any questions. patrickwesselink@yahoo.com

Looking for local pick up or buyer handle shipping.. If buyer wants shipped I will consider deducting the price..

Attached Thumbnails Wts: New eibach coilovers .8"-3"-eibachproscoils.jpg   Wts: New eibach coilovers .8"-3"-dscf0249.jpg   Wts: New eibach coilovers .8"-3"-dscf0252.jpg