Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2002 Audi S6 Avant for sale!

Old 05-23-2018, 08:33 PM
1st Gear
Default 2002 Audi S6 Avant for sale!

2002 Audi S6 Avant
4.2L V8, AWD
odometer: 159337
Automatic 5sp with tiptronic.I need to sell this rapidly - make me an offer!

2002 Audi S6 Avant in pristine condition. Less than 900 were brought to the US so it's rare. This is a fantastic car that has frightening acceleration with the sounds to back it up. It is entirely stock except for the StopTech Big Brake kit and a massive H-Sport front sway bar to minimize that good ole' Audi oversteer. The alcantara and leather are perfect. You could literally eat out of the engine bay. The digital dash display works perfectly, in contrast to many cars of this era. Aftermarket Sony Bluetooth phone connection works great (integrates with the Bose Symphony stereo system). In all honesty, I'd like to keep it, but I'm moving way out into the burbs so my commute will be prohibitively long for a 4.2L V8 that just wants to roar.

I have a huge binder with all the service history since 2008 and the Bentley brand service manual. I also have the RossTech VCDS diagnostic software and plug, but we'll have to talk about that (also use it for my wife's VW). Have brand new lower front control arms, StopTech brake pads, spare wipers, fuel filter, air filter, motor oil, coolant, brake fluid, steering fluid etc.

All the known C5 chassis weaknesses have been addressed:
- Catalytic converter replaced
- Transmission oil and gasket change.
- Upper front control arms (I have the four new lower fronts still in box as well as wheel bearings to do at the same time)
- Engine oil cooler replaced, requiring engine removal (done by previous owner)
- Steering rack & power steering fluid container/filter (done by previous owner)
- Radiators (primary & alternate) (done by previous owner)

The Good:
- 340hp/310lb-ft of torque
- All wheel drive
- Black leather and gray alcantara
- Everything works perfectly (AC/cruise/electric seats/heated seats front and back/electric mirrors/sunroof etc.)
- It's a wagon!
- The car has been babied its whole life. Regular oil and filter changes and all the rest. Have the complete service history since 2008 to prove it!

The Bad (this is everything):
- Some paint chips and minor bubbling.
- Intermittent wipers don't 'intermit' due to a common issue in the wiper stalk (but slow/fast works fine)
- Will need timing belt job within the next 5000 miles or so.
- Tires ok, but are due soonish.
- Crack along the bottom of the windshield. Wouldn't notice it if you didn't know.

Asking 6500$.
For more pictures, see https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...579239181.html

Attached Thumbnails 2002 Audi S6 Avant for sale!-img_0483.jpg   2002 Audi S6 Avant for sale!-img_0481.jpg