Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

i need a great carpet cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Default i need a great carpet cleaner

hey could anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner for me i have light tan interior and spilled fruit punch on the carpet thanks....

Old 06-25-2008, 12:16 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: i need a great carpet cleaner

hey did you ever find anything to clean the carpet i have the same interior carpet gets dirty fast please let me know if you found anything..

thanks

Old 06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: i need a great carpet cleaner

Carpet Cleaning-
Proper carpet and upholstery cleaning is a skill, a heated water carpet extractor will greatly enhance its outcome. To clean thoroughly, without degrading fibers (i.e. abrading to the point of excess wear) while ensuring that chemicals are near completely removed from the fabric, while effectively improving the vehicles interior appearance and enhancing the air quality is no simple task.

Use a water-based, solvent-free carpet / upholstery cleaner (Folex) that contains no hazardous chemicals and is non-ionic (it does not have a + / - charge; therefore it will not attract or repel dust and dirt) always test the cleaning product on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you won’t be incurring further damage, Gentle agitation will release the stain from the carpet fibres into the Folex solution, so that it can be blotted up. Once carpet is clean apply a fabric protection (303TM High Tech Fabric Guard) – http://www.autogeek.net

Product specific - Hi-Temp's Carpet/Upholstery Shampoo is a low foaming, super powerful concentrate that cleans without leaving a residue. This shampoo won't let you down at any dilution. The biodegradable formula leaves a refreshing scent, and contains optical brighteners to restore fabric color. It can be applied by machine or with a spray bottle and brush - http://www.topoftheline.com/excarupclean.html

Old 10-25-2008, 01:14 AM
1st Gear

Just a thought... My '90 V8 has woven wool carpet. It uses a different cleaning method than the nylon that is in later models. Wool has lanolin in it so it is naturally soil repellent, but stains more easily than other products. I use Capture (a white powder) on mine and it works fine.

Many Thanks
Jim

Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by paaudia6
hey could anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner for me i have light tan interior and spilled fruit punch on the carpet thanks....
You need to go to a local janitorial/professional carpet cleaning supply house and seek out a "dye" remover seeing as how this was a punch spill.

These are usually in liquid form where you spray it onto the stain, allow it to dwell a few then apply a damp white terry towel over the stain and then place a hot iron (steam iron) over the cloth and basically steam the stain out.....in other words the dye is being transferred from the carpet to the cloth.

Anthony

Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by TOGWT
Carpet Cleaning-
Proper carpet and upholstery Carpet cleaning brisbane is a skill, a heated water carpet extractor will greatly enhance its outcome. To clean thoroughly, without degrading fibers (i.e. abrading to the point of excess wear) while ensuring that chemicals are near completely removed from the fabric, while effectively improving the vehicles interior appearance and enhancing the air quality is no simple task.

Use a water-based, solvent-free carpet / upholstery cleaner (Folex) that contains no hazardous chemicals and is non-ionic (it does not have a + / - charge; therefore it will not attract or repel dust and dirt) always test the Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Coast product on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you won’t be incurring further damage, Gentle agitation will release the stain from the carpet fibres into the Folex solution, so that it can be blotted up. Once carpet is clean apply a fabric protection (303TM High Tech Fabric Guard) – http://www.autogeek.net

Product specific - Hi-Temp's Carpet/Upholstery Shampoo is a low foaming, super powerful concentrate that cleans without leaving a residue. This shampoo won't let you down at any dilution. The biodegradable formula leaves a refreshing scent, and contains optical brighteners to restore fabric color. It can be applied by machine or with a spray bottle and brush - http://www.topoftheline.com/excarupclean.html
Hello guys I have been searching for carpet and upholstery cleaning information so please don't mind posting in this old thread. I have gained some useful information but still I am looking for natural cleaning methods and products. Can you help me guys?

Last edited by shockersdud; 04-03-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM
1st Gear

The best product I have ever used and probably will ever use for carpets is Folex.

It's non-toxic, amazing with stains, and easily purchased at your local Home Depot. I buy the large Gallon (?) size and pour into spray bottles. It's truly amazing carpet cleaner. I wouldn't hesitate to use it in the car.

After cleaning it up, I would apply some GTechiq S3. Put that on my Avant's cargo area and a few other spots. It makes carpet bead water. Like serious puddles of water just sit on top of the carpet like Jesus on water.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:02 AM
1st Gear

However, you can also hire the services of professional cleaners to do the job for you. Make sure to find a reliable cleaning company to make sure that you are getting the best cleaning services.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:14 AM
1st Gear

Hey Paaudia6,

You should try Upholstery Cleaning solutions to clean your carpet. Upholstery cleaners are very beneficial for stain remover. They can easily clean every kind of stains. You can find various types of carpet cleaning solutions on google according to your budget. And you will easily get this cleaner at a local shop near your location.

Old 10-23-2017, 05:16 AM
1st Gear

Well, There Are Many Carpet Cleaners Available in the market but Before Buying One You Should Check So Many Things. I also read some Review About Carpet Cleaners & then I Finally Bought Bissell Spot Clean ProHeat Which Working really Awesome.

Last edited by jacobpalmer2018; 01-11-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Quick Reply: i need a great carpet cleaner