Audi 90

Old 02-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Default Audi 90

I've posted this on the site already, but...</P>

I'm an 18 year old student, who has just been given his first car by his grandfather. And, guess what? It's an Audi! An Audi 90 2.2somethingsomething...it's a 2.2, i know that much. Not a quattro. But because I'm 18, the insurance would cost me about 7000 a year. How much would I be able to realistically sell it for? It's in A1 condition and has only got 15,000 miles on the clock. Or is it 30,000? One or the other.</P>

So how much would it sell for?</P>

Cheers</P>

Old 02-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 02-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Default Audi 90

I wanna get a kit car

Old 03-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 03-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Default Audi 90

i cant afford the insurance.

Old 03-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-30-2004, 03:59 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi 90

Yea, kit cars are caca. Your Audi would definately be worth it man. They last. Look into it more. If you want a realistic price, go to kbb.com or nada.com. I don't wanna make a bad name for myself on this forum, but I'm looking out for another person when I say this. Don't ask people on the internet about the price of a car. Especially if they're interested in the type you're looking to sell or buy. It may not always be the case, but sometimes some douche bag will screw you and either price it too high or offer too little. Just offering my two cents. Do with it what you will. I'm a college student with an Audi as well. An older model with lower insurance though. Maybe you can get a good-student discount with your insurance. That's what I've got. They shave off a good amount for 3.0 GPA. Take some time and see what you've got available. Then consider selling. Also, don't give out your address, car specs (like aftermarket alarms and what not), or pics with your license plate visible. People are out there trying to f*ck people over. I know I sound like a nay-sayer, but it's the truth. A shame that we need to look out for things like that. peace.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.