Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
1st Gear
Default FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!

Due to changing family circumstances & job changes this year (nothing urgent, just planning ahead), I've got the sad duty of putting my S6 Avant ("Eva" - CF junkies will get it) up for sale.

She is an absolute blast to drive, growls like a maniac under WOT, yet is refined and classy enough to take to a white-tie affair. Probably the best winter / nasty weather car I have ever driven (150mph through rain on the autobahn, 75mph on the thruway during a blizzard, through 10" of fresh pow in the Catskills, no issues).

First, the basics:
2002 Audi S6 Avant
Just over 116,000 miles on the odometer
Clean title / carfax (Check it for FREE in my cars.com ad)
TCU replaced and interior carpeting replaced by Langan Audi East at 83k
Timing belt (with all the accessory pumps/etc) done by Langan Audi East at 92k (had Milltek header-back exhaust installed at this time)
All scheduled maintenance performed at a dealer.
Fully synthetic oil used at each change.
New OEM Cluster LCD screen put in at 110k
New Fan control module, auxiliary fan, temperature sensor, and all new wiring put in by Mohegan Lake Audi at 116k
New windshield put in at 116k

The add-ons:
- Milltek headers/downpipes and full exhaust (sounds absolutely amazing)
- Slotted/Drilled rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads
- K&N panel filter
- 20% black tint on all side/back windows
- Currently riding on Dunlop Winter Sport M3 tires
- Summer rim (OZ Superleggera) tire (Sumitomo HTR Z III) set can be included with car (negotiable)
- When the buyer comes to pick up the car, I will have the car fully detailed (inside and out) prior to the hand off (pictures were taken after a post-snowstorm wash, but not a detail).

The (minor) issues:
- A couple slight imperfections in the paint (you can see in some of the photos): brushed the side of the carport (front left bumper), right rear wheel well has a couple chips, a *tiny* rock chip in the hood.

Nothing major, but wanted to bring them up; VERY nice for an 11 year old car w/ 116k on the clock. In response to a couple PMs, this car was NOT AFFECTED in any way, shape, or form, by Sandy (or Irene ).

$12,500. Shipping can be negotiated, but I prefer to sell local (in person).

The current price as listed is for the car in AS IS condition (runs great, it's my daily driver) with no implied warranty. Serious buyers are more than welcome to have the car inspected at a dealership at their own cost (or speak with my local Audi dealer, Mohegan Lake Audi, in regards to the impeccable mechanical condition of the car).

Again, this car is my daily driver and I love her, so please don't bother lowballing me as this isn't a crisis sale; I'm just moving my family in a different direction

If you need additional references, please see Heatware.

Attached Thumbnails FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!-audi.jpg   FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!-img_0378.jpg   FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!-img_03791.jpg   FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!-img_0380.jpg   FS: 2002 Audi S6 Avant - impeccable mechanical condition!-img_03841.jpg  

Last edited by Machupo; 02-25-2013 at 10:30 PM.