Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS: 2003 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T 5 Speed ***Low Mileage Excellent Condition***

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Default FS: 2003 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T 5 Speed ***Low Mileage Excellent Condition***

Vehicle Highlights
Mileage: 39,000
Engine: 4-Cyl. 1.8L Turbo
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Quattro AWD

Standard
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Dual Front Air Bags
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo
ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Windows
Cassette
Multi Compact Disc
Roof Rack
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel

Options
Sport Pkg
Premium Pkg
Cold Weather Pkg (front heated seats, ski sack)
Leather Seats
Power Sun Roof
Bose Premium Sound
Xenon Headlights
32% Formula One Tint (Charcoal)
19" RS4 DTM Wheels with Yokohama AVS Sport Tires

Theres a small dent on the bottom of the front passenger door and a slight scratch at the rear passenger side. All service performed by Audi authorized dealers. The overall condition is excellent.

$19,500 OBO.

Feel free tocontact me if you have any questions: (714) 350-9999 - Warren

Old 04-19-2007, 01:12 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: FS: 2003 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T 5 Speed ***Low Mileage Excellent Condition***

You have indicated that there is a "small dent" in the front passenger door, but have not inserted a picture. If you show the extent of the damage you may have more hits or some interest methinks.

Good looking car though. I'd consider it if I was in the market.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS: 2003 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T 5 Speed ***Low Mileage Excellent Condition***

DON'T DEAL WITH THIS SELLER. I got him down to $18,000...and FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM CO TO L.A. with a bank cashier's check in hand this past weekend (5/4/07) and he broke our agreement.

He WOULDNT accept the check. It HAD to be cash IMMEDIATELY...which translated to me having to have a bank account at Bank of America, and $18,000 cash in that specific bank account. His bank said they had to put a hold on the cashiers check until it cleared (every bank does this), and he refused the sale. I paid $500 in all after talking to him on the phone for almost three weeks about the transaction, before we agreed for me to purchase a flight and fly out.

So this past weekend I FLEW TO L.A. only to have him turn the sale down after we both agreed I would have to have a cashier's check made in his name, for the exact amount. I had my money in place and everything...spent hours trying to persuade him that my check was good (even after we called the bank to verify that it was a legitimate check with no holds on it). We spent three hours INSIDE his own bank with an employee so that the account manager could make him understand that a cashier's check is GUARANTEED cash.

Jesus, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY, he doesn't understand the concept of how an automobile transaction goes through.

CALL ME IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS. He's a scam, and a waste of your time. I WASTED $500 going to L.A. because he sounded legit on the phone...I want to spare all of you the trouble...just find a different car this one's not worth it. I want to take him to small claims court over what I had to pay to get out there because he changed the agreement....

Matt Lampkin
970-688-1393 with ANY/ALL questions