Archive - Want to Buy Looking for someone to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: A4 B6 Sportec Front Bumper, inserts, and Side Skirts

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 AM
1st Gear
Default WTB: A4 B6 Sportec Front Bumper, inserts, and Side Skirts

I may be a little late to the show, but I'm putting togethera B6 SportecAudi A4 RS250. For those of you that remember, itis a really sweet version of the B6, which I'm still partial to. I've got everything in hand or lined up that I need, all the performance mods, suspension and brakes, wheels, and rear apron, interior pieces...what I dont have is the front bumper and side skirts.

I'm going to go a few steps further than Sportec went, likeinstalling an Ohlins suspension as well as a few tweaks to the RS250 performance mods.

If anyone out there would consider selling there front/sides, I'm waiting here with $ in hand. Here's a link to some photos of what my car will look like if I'm fortunate enough to find these pieces:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...&ownerid=0

hope the link works...

-B

2004 USP Avant 6MT - Sportec IC - Sportec K04 - Sportec TIP - Sportec Flywheel/clutch - 19" Sportec Mono 10- Sportec Turbo Back Exhaust - Sportec Rear Apron - Forge Diverter - Tinted windows - 19" Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas - Pending: Sportec Tune (upon install), BBK and Ohlins - Audi Nav kit

Old 05-26-2008, 09:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: WTB: A4 B6 Sportec Front Bumper, inserts, and Side Skirts

hey folks,

if being new to the community is an issue, please do me a favor and put me through the gauntlet....if you have a sportec front/sides, i am in the middle of a really nice mod that may be poster worthy when its done. let me know what i need to do to gain your confidence.\

i could take pics of the complete stage 3 sportec goodies i have. who else on this board can say that? im adding BBK, ohlins, and nav. the car is going to be a cherry. that is, if i can find the sportec front/sides!

thanks for considering.

happy spooling!!!

bryan