Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

All windows down ? new to me.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 AM
2nd Gear
Default All windows down ? new to me.

Maybe you guys knew about this but just figured this out on my car if you insert the key into the driver door and turn to the right it will lock the doors and turn the alarm on.
What really blew my socks off was when i turned it to the left and held the key in that position it rolled all the windows down.I'll be using that featurein the summer, hope some of you at least are running out of the house to check if your car has the same feature? Let me know.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:05 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: All windows down ? new to me.

if you can get ahold of a VAGCOM tool, or find someone with one, you can even program it to do that from the remote...really cool feature.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:22 AM

I knew but have owned multiple VAG products before that do that as well. Funny that you have such a heavily modded car and are excited about the key. lol

Cheers Mr Stryker!

Old 02-01-2007, 03:13 AM
1st Gear

My BMW does it from the key, from the factory. No after programming needed. I thought the Audi would do the same. I need to get my hands on a VAGCOM to enable that feature from the fob.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 AM
1st Gear

Odd that the windows up/down feature from the remote isn't already enabled or your cars. (Chef, have I found something you don't get as standard .) If you activate this with Vagcom I think you get the option of either press and hold or just press. Odd how some of these features are enabled for some markets and not for others.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:21 AM
L7
1st Gear

What I got a kick out of this past summer was, you can also close the sun roof by using the key in the door. It's great if you get a surprise rain. Does anyone know if that can also be toggled from the key?

Old 02-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Rich, the thing that I want most, that you have and we don't, is the 2.0T QUATTRO. Can't get that combination here on the A3.[:@]

I believe enabling the FOB with the VAG-COM works just like having the key in the lock. Same functions, just from the remote.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear

I've run close to my limit on modding this thing so when i found out i've got that i figured i must add it to my sig. JK. LOL [X(]

Old 02-02-2007, 01:04 AM

Stryker's new mod list:

Quaiffe ATB Differential
Stage III Clutch
Stiffer Engine Mounts
Iridium Plugs
New Coil Packs
GT28 Turbo & Manifold
APR Stage III software
Neuspeed RSB

.....or was that from my list??? End result is about 370whp[:-]

Cheers!

Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
2nd Gear

Alright i'm back in the game chef's new mod list is like a new years resolution, just this list is realistic. How good is that quaffie diff. and will it void my warranty?
[&o]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All windows down ? new to me.