Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

any A3s in atl?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 06:57 PM
1st Gear
Default any A3s in atl?

so i don't think i saw one A3 until this past weekend when i saw two (that's how it always seems to be when i buy a car, as soon as i get it, i see them all over :P). just wondering if anyone else is in the atlanta area?

Old 09-13-2006, 07:59 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: any A3s in atl?

Hey shazam i'm in miami man. I'm the closest to you. There is going to be a big meet in the Aventura area close to Miami this saturday, last i heard there were 100's of cars coming. It is a german car meet. Bimmers VW's AUDI etc. Go to google and do a search for german car meet. Let me know if you if your interested we'll hook up. Make a weekend out of it spend it in south beach
nothing but hot latinas walking around.

Old 09-13-2006, 08:14 PM
1st Gear

damn thnx for the offer man but i can't make it this weekend, especially considering i don't even get my car in hand until friday afternoon DOH! if u take a rain check i'll definitely be up for coming down there sometime

Old 09-13-2006, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear

Cool i'll bring camera in tow and take lots of pics and maybe a video if possible and post them.