Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Audi Srvice

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 04:10 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi Srvice

Rusnak Pasadena...not so great. NO LOANERS which is bullcrapshit!
and when i arrived to pick my baby up, caught them screwing on a "Rusnak Pasadena" license plate frame's. i quickly told the guy to stop. WTF?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:44 AM
L7
1st Gear

After the initial issue with getting a front license frame mount (which I regret pushing after seeing how it looks so much better without it) - the service at Len Stoler Audi in Owings Mills, Maryland has been outstanding. Both the 5K and 15K service were uneventful - the 'Service Director' was great - came by their totally comfy waiting room (with big screen satelite TV) every 20 minutes or so to give me an update. I guess that it also helps that they are a Porsche dealer as well.
So far, my whole experience with that dealership has been outstanding. Which is not what I can say for another dealership who's name I will not even give the courtesy of a plug - but, I will not be going to that dealership for anything, anytime soon. Even if I happen to break down in front of them up there north of Baltimore - I will have the car towed to Owings Mills.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:54 PM
1st Gear

I agree with eddiefury. No complimentary loaners at Rusnak is one big reason why I stopped going there. I can't believe they were trying to install a license plate frame. That's just sad.

Old 07-24-2008, 02:08 PM
1st Gear

I am completely floored. I went to get my Open Sky fixed, tires rotated and window switches looked at, and I actually had a great service experience. Open Sky was covered under warranty, and they also decided to replace the switches under warranty too. the only drawback is I can't have the switches replaced til next service.

I stand impressed.

I also got to sit inside an R8 parked in the showroom. Amazing car, and surprisingly comfortable and roomy inside, too.