AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A3 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a3-12/)
-   -   Buying new A3 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a3-12/buying-new-a3-40320/)

swau 09-01-2006 04:25 AM

Buying new A3

Hello, I just registered this forum and I am interested in purchasing a 2007 A3 in a month. Can anyone recommend an Audi dealer in the Los Angeles Area (or any other areas within 50 miles max from LA)?

Thanks.

a3_yuppie 09-02-2006 09:25 PM

RE: Buying new A3

A3Night and I recommend Audi of Mission Viejo. Maybe > 50miles depending where in LA you start.

falcompsx 09-02-2006 09:28 PM

I got mine at Circle down in long beach, got a pretty good deal over there... stay away from commonwealth! they are a-holes!

swau 10-02-2006 02:32 AM

Thanks guys, I went to both Circle Audi and McKenna Audi. I waited for approximately 1 hour at both places and no customer service what so ever. I see some of the staff just looking around and had nothing to do. My looks probably had something to do with it too (I look 18-20 even though I am 24). I am planning to visit Keyes Audi and Newport Audi later.

Anyways, does anyone know if dealers accept credit card for paying Tax, title and license?

Thanks.

dcny7777 10-02-2006 02:56 PM

Swau,

I know what you mean about appearing young in some of these dealerships.

I am 29 and look 21, so I had a hard time at some of the snotty dealer's.

I am from NJ and while I was shopping around, I had that problem also.

And to make it worst, I went on a Friday night after work once, its casual Friday in my office, so I had on jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers, didnt get any service at all. And the place was packed with salesmen all over the place.

But my salesman, when I finally bought the car from another Audi dealership, was really cool and he was young himself, so he didnt treat me any different and knew I was serious about buying.

weissja 10-02-2006 04:45 PM

Give Nick LoCasale at McKenna call at 562-868-3233. I just bought my A3 from him. He's young and knows the product very well. His busy, but tell him that Jim W sent you and he'll treat you right. I've bought several cars from him.

Good luck.

Jim W

swau 10-03-2006 12:36 AM

ORIGINAL: weissja

Give Nick LoCasale at McKenna call at 562-868-3233. I just bought my A3 from him. He's young and knows the product very well. His busy, but tell him that Jim W sent you and he'll treat you right. I've bought several cars from him.

Good luck.

Jim W
Thanks for all the replies.

Weissja, would you mind telling me how much did you get the A3 for and what options? The highest amount I will pay is 33,000 before tax title license. (s-line, technology, Nav plus)

swau 10-08-2006 07:24 AM

ok i just bought mine at pacific audi today. I paid 33800 + 550 maintenance for this:

S-Line
Technology
Audi Nav Plus
Open Sky

I hope i didnt get ripped off.

Chef 10-08-2006 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: swau

ok i just bought mine at pacific audi today. I paid 33800 + 550 maintenance for this:

S-Line
Technology
Audi Nav Plus
Open Sky

I hope i didnt get ripped off.
I bought mine at Pacific Audi too. Sounds like you have a nicely loaded A3. I always hate buyer's remorse, so if you're happy with the car and can afford the price, get over the worry and just enjoy the car!

Congrats!

Cheers!

BTW, I know great places to upgrade the ECU and tint the windows in the South Bay area. Just let me know when you're ready.;) Also, you need to make the GTG in Irvine on the 29th. That's a requirement that they should have told you about when you bought your car. LOL

falcompsx 10-09-2006 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: swau

Thanks guys, I went to both Circle Audi and McKenna Audi. I waited for approximately 1 hour at both places and no customer service what so ever. I see some of the staff just looking around and had nothing to do. My looks probably had something to do with it too (I look 18-20 even though I am 24). I am planning to visit Keyes Audi and Newport Audi later.

Anyways, does anyone know if dealers accept credit card for paying Tax, title and license?

Thanks.
odd you say that, i had the same experience at mckenna, seemed rather uninterested in making a sale, but circle they were helpful and didn't push me into anything. I got the same a3 you got for 33,000 in lava grey. Add in 400 for the permaplate(got that down from 795 retail)...getting that was probably a joke, but i fell for it so oh well.

what color u get?