Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Buying new A3

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:25 AM
1st Gear
Default Buying new A3

Hello, I just registered this forum and I am interested in purchasing a 2007 A3 in a month. Can anyone recommend an Audi dealer in the Los Angeles Area (or any other areas within 50 miles max from LA)?

Thanks.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:25 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Buying new A3

A3Night and I recommend Audi of Mission Viejo. Maybe > 50miles depending where in LA you start.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:28 PM
1st Gear

I got mine at Circle down in long beach, got a pretty good deal over there... stay away from commonwealth! they are a-holes!

Old 10-02-2006, 02:32 AM
1st Gear

Thanks guys, I went to both Circle Audi and McKenna Audi. I waited for approximately 1 hour at both places and no customer service what so ever. I see some of the staff just looking around and had nothing to do. My looks probably had something to do with it too (I look 18-20 even though I am 24). I am planning to visit Keyes Audi and Newport Audi later.

Anyways, does anyone know if dealers accept credit card for paying Tax, title and license?

Thanks.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

Swau,

I know what you mean about appearing young in some of these dealerships.

I am 29 and look 21, so I had a hard time at some of the snotty dealer's.

I am from NJ and while I was shopping around, I had that problem also.

And to make it worst, I went on a Friday night after work once, its casual Friday in my office, so I had on jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers, didnt get any service at all. And the place was packed with salesmen all over the place.

But my salesman, when I finally bought the car from another Audi dealership, was really cool and he was young himself, so he didnt treat me any different and knew I was serious about buying.

Old 10-02-2006, 04:45 PM
1st Gear

Give Nick LoCasale at McKenna call at 562-868-3233. I just bought my A3 from him. He's young and knows the product very well. His busy, but tell him that Jim W sent you and he'll treat you right. I've bought several cars from him.

Good luck.

Jim W

Old 10-03-2006, 12:36 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: weissja

Give Nick LoCasale at McKenna call at 562-868-3233. I just bought my A3 from him. He's young and knows the product very well. His busy, but tell him that Jim W sent you and he'll treat you right. I've bought several cars from him.

Good luck.

Jim W
Thanks for all the replies.

Weissja, would you mind telling me how much did you get the A3 for and what options? The highest amount I will pay is 33,000 before tax title license. (s-line, technology, Nav plus)

Old 10-08-2006, 07:24 AM
1st Gear

ok i just bought mine at pacific audi today. I paid 33800 + 550 maintenance for this:

S-Line
Technology
Audi Nav Plus
Open Sky

I hope i didnt get ripped off.

Old 10-08-2006, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: swau

ok i just bought mine at pacific audi today. I paid 33800 + 550 maintenance for this:

S-Line
Technology
Audi Nav Plus
Open Sky

I hope i didnt get ripped off.
I bought mine at Pacific Audi too. Sounds like you have a nicely loaded A3. I always hate buyer's remorse, so if you're happy with the car and can afford the price, get over the worry and just enjoy the car!

Congrats!

Cheers!

BTW, I know great places to upgrade the ECU and tint the windows in the South Bay area. Just let me know when you're ready. Also, you need to make the GTG in Irvine on the 29th. That's a requirement that they should have told you about when you bought your car. LOL

Old 10-09-2006, 01:15 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: swau

Thanks guys, I went to both Circle Audi and McKenna Audi. I waited for approximately 1 hour at both places and no customer service what so ever. I see some of the staff just looking around and had nothing to do. My looks probably had something to do with it too (I look 18-20 even though I am 24). I am planning to visit Keyes Audi and Newport Audi later.

Anyways, does anyone know if dealers accept credit card for paying Tax, title and license?

Thanks.
odd you say that, i had the same experience at mckenna, seemed rather uninterested in making a sale, but circle they were helpful and didn't push me into anything. I got the same a3 you got for 33,000 in lava grey. Add in 400 for the permaplate(got that down from 795 retail)...getting that was probably a joke, but i fell for it so oh well.

what color u get?

Quick Reply: Buying new A3