Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Chef's Birthday Present

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 02:20 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Chef's Birthday Present

ORIGINAL: Chef
Okay, so I've been unhappy that my Audi was in a wreck and desparately wanting to get back into my car, but I hate driving a previously wrecked car. I figured it was time to branch out, open up, and upgrade. I left work earlier today, went to the Audi dealership, fell in love....the rest is history.
Hah you must have been thinking about going to a S4 for awhile! Silver and black a nice color combo. Enjoy the car seriously after your bad experience!

Old 04-24-2007, 02:21 AM
2nd Gear

You dog, bastard, pig, dirt bag, i'm soo jealous of you right now, i'm looking at an s4 avant for my next new one in a couple of years, anyway good luck those names i called you early on were just my way of showing affection. CONGRATULATIONS BUCKLE UP
God i want one of those!!!! How much is that setting you back chef? BTW that frt grille and lip area are sick, not hot on the wheels but i'm sure you can change those if you feel the same. The wife is probably going he's not changing shiat on that car. Good luck buddy.[8D]

Old 04-24-2007, 02:23 AM

The car is...*gulp*...$58k

Old 04-24-2007, 02:34 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Chef

The car is...*gulp*...$58k
Wow... honestly for that price I think I would much rather get an 07 BMW 335i... but the Audi sure is nice too! grats

Old 04-24-2007, 02:39 AM

OH, you might want to drive both first, especially around the turns. The Audi is the BOMB!!!

BTW, I sat in a 335i at the LA Auto Show and it didn't fit me well and I wasn't too keen on the interior, but I do like the body design. Just not for me. Although, I got walked in a modded 335i in the A3 on my way to SLO a month ago. That car is very fast when tuned. Probably take the S4 hands down, but nothing sounds sweeter than the rumble of that V8.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Oh, and the feel of the leather Ricaro seats and carbon fiber trimmed interior. Ahhhhh.....AUDI

Old 04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
1st Gear

Sweet ride... Very jealous now... I already envied your A3 but now this... maybe I need to become a chef!

At leastI am glad you sticked with the MT, after all was said and done, I would hate for you to go to the dark side of the force!

Old 04-24-2007, 03:19 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: olivier

Sweet ride... Very jealous now... I already envied your A3 but now this... maybe I need to become a chef!

At leastI am glad you sticked with the MT, after all was said and done, I would hate for you to go to the dark side of the force!
Sounds like being a Chef really pays the bills!

Chef, Lets see some more pics especially of that beautiful interior you speak of.

Old 04-24-2007, 04:00 AM

Well....I'm really not a chef anymore, more like a Director of Operations. That's what happens to chef's after they out-live their useful kitchen purpose.

Cheers!

Old 04-24-2007, 04:17 AM
Administrator

do it chef, ull love the quattro and new found power
dam that car is nice
droooooooooooool[sm=Awwww.gif]

Quick Reply: Chef's Birthday Present