Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

:: ECS Tuning :: NEW!! 19" Alzor Style 020 Wheels| Classic Mesh

Old 06-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Sponsor
Default :: ECS Tuning :: NEW!! 19" Alzor Style 020 Wheels| Classic Mesh

This set of Alzor Style 020 wheels will not only change the look of your vehicle, but also capture the attention of others. The split spoke design will give your car a sleek appearance that will keep people looking as you pass.

Designed to bolt right up to your car, these wheels fit without any modifications or hassle. Of course, if you want to achieve an extreme look, don't forget to check out our large assortment of ECS Tuning wheel spacers and lug bolts.

Key Features:
  • 19x8.5" - Set of Four
  • Offset: ET35
  • Center Bore: 66.6mm
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x112
  • Includes Four 66.6mm to 57.1mm Hub Centric Rings
  • Silver Finish with a 2" polished lip
  • Split Spoke Design
  • Requires Conical Seat Lug Bolts
  • 25lbs weight per wheel

No more training wheels

Click HERE to order or for more information

Fits:
Audi 8P A3 2.0T (2006+)

Alzor wheels are VIA certified to meet JWL technical standards to ensure exceptional quality, performance and safety.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Old 07-09-2014, 07:06 PM
1st Gear

Jason what size tires will I need to get for a stock suspension 2009 a3. I'm interested in purchasing the rims just not sure if I will go with 18 or 19. I'm pushing more for 18 because I don't want to loose to much of the ride plus I live in New York where the roads are horrible. I have the same car in the picture and that is my set goal to have mine sit. Please let me know the answers to my questions, thank you.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by vinniety
Jason what size tires will I need to get for a stock suspension 2009 a3. I'm interested in purchasing the rims just not sure if I will go with 18 or 19. I'm pushing more for 18 because I don't want to loose to much of the ride plus I live in New York where the roads are horrible. I have the same car in the picture and that is my set goal to have mine sit. Please let me know the answers to my questions, thank you.
It really depends on how low you plan on going. This A3 is on coilovers.

If I remember correctly the tires used are either a 225/35/19 or a 215/35/19.

I would definitely do some homework first before hand to be sure that you will be happy with the final out come. Search around on the forums to see what other guys running similar sized wheels run. Audizine and Fourtitude I think have wheel threads where guys post up all the specs.

Jason

Old 07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning
It really depends on how low you plan on going. This A3 is on coilovers.

If I remember correctly the tires used are either a 225/35/19 or a 215/35/19.

I would definitely do some homework first before hand to be sure that you will be happy with the final out come. Search around on the forums to see what other guys running similar sized wheels run. Audizine and Fourtitude I think have wheel threads where guys post up all the specs.

Jason
Jason thanks for the information I greatly appreciate it but i must tell you i was not to thrilled of the comments on all the threads i have read about all the negative things about the delayed shipping, condition of the product (Rims) and the support from ECS. I am not in the mood to be another person to go through that. Once again thank you but i will pass.