Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 09:59 PM
2nd Gear
Default Finally!

Well, it's done. My wife and I finally took delivery on our Lava Gray 2007 A3. S-Line, Technology, Nav+, Xenon's. It has pretty much everything except for premium and cold weather. It's a great car and she loves it to death. Thats one more to our audi family! woot!

Here's some pics.

We also saw this beauty at the dealership

And of course the RS4

Old 11-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Finally!

Congrats man. Should be a lot of fun. A couple guys out east here got the Revo chip with 250hp.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:32 AM
3rd Gear

Congrats! That color is great and I love the S Line with the A3. Makes a huge difference. Any mods in the near future?

Old 11-08-2006, 11:43 AM
2nd Gear

Not sure if the wife wants the mods but i'm trying to convince her otherwise I know a few guys with chipped A3's on this forum and if she's not happy with the power as is, then most likey it's gonna be either REVO or GIAC.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:01 PM

Congrats, on both events!!!

How does it feel to say, "my wife"? It was a little ackward for me for the first few months.

Now let her know that you both have to drive to the next GTG. She might want to chip that car pretty soon to keep up with the rest of her siblings.

Cheers!

Old 11-08-2006, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

Congrats, on both the wife and the car!

That A3 is a great color. You'll love it. And you'll love married life too (tip: wait a while before having kids, so you can enjoy the wife for a while).

I rarely see A3s around where I am. Just A4s and A6s mainly.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:11 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Chef

Congrats, on both events!!!

How does it feel to say, "my wife"? It was a little ackward for me for the first few months.

Now let her know that you both have to drive to the next GTG. She might want to chip that car pretty soon to keep up with the rest of her siblings.

Cheers!
it's a little weird right now but i'm making it a point to say it a lot just to get used to it. we lived together before we got married so being married kinda feels the same as before. hahaha minus the rings and the calling eachother husband and wife. and checking married instead of single on applications. haha...

i'm gonna have to convince her to do that. although i'm hoping she'll actually want to go! haha..

Old 11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: kpatz

Congrats, on both the wife and the car!

That A3 is a great color. You'll love it. And you'll love married life too (tip: wait a while before having kids, so you can enjoy the wife for a while).

I rarely see A3s around where I am. Just A4s and A6s mainly.
You know in SoCal there's tons of A3's that I see. I seeing a lot more audi's in general. Definitely more now than in the past. Although BMW and Mercedes still have tons of drivers here as well. Thanks for the tip. We're planning to wait awhile. As long as the doc says its ok for her to have kids when she's in her 30's we'll be fine. I heard that the longer you wait the harder the pregnancy it will be for the woman.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Site Moderator

Nice ride! Perfect wife-mobile.

Old 11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
2nd Gear

hahaha thats what i shoould label it!

Quick Reply: Finally!