Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Got an A3

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 05:40 AM
1st Gear
Default Got an A3

So on July 4th i got my A3 white premium pkg, opensky, audio symph (6cd, bose). Today i was driving to San Francisco downtown on 280 and i hit a little bump on the road. Funny how the cd skipped and since then my cd player won't work. I tried bunch of other cds but it keeps on giving me "error 2" i called my dealer and he said the tech dude is off so he'd have to ask him tmr. I'm kinda pissed b/c i had this car for only a couple days and already a minor problem. Even on my old intergra with my pioneer cd deck would skip on that little bump on the high way sigh....

btw S tronic is really fun but i don't think i should have too much fun with it until i brake my car

currently looking for a Black rim, with coilover, possibly a sound system upgrade. These bose system sucks so much. I have my base to -6 but it still "booms" too much. Not even a good base too. I need to look into some alpine deck and pioneer speakers or something. If anyone have suggestions regarding the sound please let me know much appreciated and if i can fix the cd deck myself.

I'm in love with this car btw!

Old 07-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Default RE: Got an A3

I've never heard of anyone having CD issues yet. You are better off not messing with it and letting the dealer fix it under warranty. But, I agree with you on the audio quality of the Bose system, is sucks for the money spent.

Definitely take it easy on the car until it's broken in, then have some serious fun!

Cheers!