Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

hello

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Default hello

just saying hi to everybody and introducing myself. i bought my a3 about 3 weeks ago. i was debating on the a3 or the tiburan(or however you spell that new mini suv from VW) and i choose the a3. the ONLY thing i dont like about the car is the ipod hook up. It sucks that you can't choose and you cant know what song is playing.

and as for modding the car i might get a new air intake (dont know much about them) and probably hid's. also i am going to put some subs into my car(im more of a audio guy than a performance guy) but i know if i have any questions yall are the guys im going to be asking.

so hi

Old 07-10-2008, 09:33 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: hello

Welcome. You'll find plenty of info on all kinds of modding here. We don't get too many audio mods - so please post anything you do!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:24 PM
1st Gear

Welcome, yea I agree the mp3 player is worse like my 2007, where I use a cassette adapter. There are some nice aftermarket units that handlemp3 players. Would be curious what you decide on.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:51 PM
1st Gear

Yeah the iPod conector really sucks with Audi!
But as they ^^ pointed out we don't get alot of Audio people so if you go that direction deffinatly let us now. We all would apreciate it. And if your wondering about moding on top of the threads is a peice buy Chef that could almost ask any basic questions.
Oh and WELCOME to the wonderful life of an A3 owner!