Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

I am scared to drive my car anywhere

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 03:08 AM
1st Gear
Default I am scared to drive my car anywhere

People seriously suck.

Tonight I went to a place called Sky High Sports in Santa Clara. This is basically a giant warehouse with trampoline floors and walls that has dodgeballs, free form trampoline jumping, and so on. I drove my friends, and we parked at the edge of the lot (a well lit area) where there were fewer cars around. We went in, spent about an hour and a half in there. The place was mostly filled with high schoolers and some younger college students who were seriously into trampoline dodgeball. Overall it was a great time.

When we come out, we go to my car, sit inside and what do I see? A paper plate with cake smashed on my windshield. What the ****?

I cleaned it off and wiped it off, did a spot inspection of the paint and saw no scratches or cake anywhere on the actual body and was relieved. I didn't do anything to **** anyone off. I didn't look at anyone the wrong way or speak to anyone else without being friendly. Some asshold kids just thought it'd be a good idea to smash cake on my windshield. I'm thankful it was nothing serious, but jeez, this really makes me not want to drive anywhere when I know ******** are about.

Obviously I wont let this scare me from driving, but still.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:11 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: I am scared to drive my car anywhere

free cake? sweet!

Old 08-26-2007, 03:25 AM
1st Gear

It was chocolate with white frosting. Didn't look too apetizing, which could explain why it was on my windshield.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:56 AM

when paranoia on your car takes over you will end up in hospital with a break down ( its only a car ) and if insured well then that's what your paying for, you will always get a dick head who's drunk or on drugs or some prat with the shop trolley out there so you have to be prepared and even learn how to DIY minor dings and scratches on your lovely paintwork

Old 08-26-2007, 08:34 AM
2nd Gear

Well said^^^

Old 08-26-2007, 11:05 AM
1st Gear

Was it your birthday? Seriously, it blows, but could have been MUCH worse (remembering having to clean urine off of a car once...).

Old 08-26-2007, 11:15 AM

the worst scratches are studs on jeans and rings/jewelry like when your bird sits on you hood to show off then puts a nice scratch on your hood, had that done a few timesthe fun days lol

Old 08-26-2007, 11:16 AM
1st Gear

Shoulda held out for Angel food.
Seriously, you just can't allow yourself to get too wrapped up about this. Use your best sense and precautions, but sh*t sometimes happens. This is why I stopped driving a late model Porsche -it was making me crazy with constant worry. I was like the guy married toAngelina - alwaysnuts about what was going on when she wasn't in sight.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:44 PM

Welcome to LA.[:'(]

Old 08-26-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear

Nah, I wont let it get the best of me. No way in hell is this gonna keep me from driving. Cake is really no big deal and I simply shrugged it off after doing a spot check. I'm just wondering what the hell was going through the person's mind. Not cool.

I remember being a teenager and I also remember the cardinal rule that you don't **** with another man's car. I don't care if the person killed your brother. You simply don't touch his car. That's just cruel.

Quick Reply: I am scared to drive my car anywhere