Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

I did it...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:07 PM
1st Gear
Default I did it...

Got chipped. Went to BSH in Scottsdale and had the REVO chip done. I can really feel the diffrence when accelerating. 2 mods done and many more to go.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Default RE: I did it...

Congrats!

Cheers!

Old 03-10-2008, 11:42 AM
1st Gear

How did you like them at BSH. I have yet to head over there. i have used evolution motorsports.The guy at EVOMS had good things to say about them. I would love to feel the diff. betweren revo and giac which is what i got.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:34 PM
1st Gear

i just got back from Scottsdale audi and the service guy told me that when I am ready for my service to call him and he will set me up with the team of techs that dont mind and like to work on audis with upgrades. Chipped,DP anything. he said dont try your luck...some techs dont like the idea and will not honor warranty. However i thought that was good info to pass on. I will let you know his name so you can call him if you are interested?

Old 03-11-2008, 02:01 AM
1st Gear

Had a good experience at BSH. The owner Phil was the person who did the software download it cost 529.00. So far I haven't any problems. The drive on my car is ten times better than it was before chipping. I got my CAI for Evoms but the Revo chip was slightly cheaper than the GIAC. Audiaddict I will be due for my 5000 mile service soon and I bought my car at Chandler Audi. Who should ask for if I choose to to go to Scottsdale. Thx.