Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

New A3 - Black on Black, S-Line, Titanium

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:07 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New A3 - Black on Black, S-Line, Titanium

That car is SICK! I'm loving the black/black with Titanium, the black grill surround really rounds out the package. Got any pics of the headliner? Not sure if I missed it, is it a 2.0T or 3.2?

Anyways congrats on an awesome car!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:30 PM
1st Gear

BAMF,

I will have to take a pic specifically of the headliner, but it is black like everything else. To me, the car just has a really "matched" look. How long do you folks recommend for break-in on this car? Anything I should be careful of other than the usual break-in stuff?

Just my luck, someone bumped my rear-end (bumper)on Friday night.... damage isn't very noticeable, but I am still incredibly bummed that this happened on my 4 day old car....

Old 10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

Oh, and its the 2.0T DSG.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 PM
1st Gear

First time poster here. Does anyone know where I can go to see a full pictoral of the titanium package? The idea sounds bad ****, but I need visual confirmation. cmreefer, I'd love to see more pics of your cars dash, instrument clusters, gear lever, door trim, or anywhere the titanium package made a difference, if you can. It's actually the exact same package i'm thinking about, minus the DSG. You've had your baby for a few weeks now, any scuffs on the piano black interior molding? Congrats too. I always thought the Corrado had a great stance... made you want to have sex with women just looking at it.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:37 PM
1st Gear

Alkemix,

I will try to take some more pics tonight of the interior etc... I have been really busy lately so I apologize for not responding with more info sooner. The piano black trim does scratch easily, but so does the aluminum (although its less noticeable). Either way, you have to be careful to keep it nice.

Almost 900 miles on the car and loving it.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:23 PM
1st Gear

That looks awesome!!

Wish they had the titanium package when I got mine cause I really like the white stitching!

Old 11-07-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

i got titanium package and yes...the white stitching is pretty out of control on black leather. All you gotta do now is git some limo tint and your A3 will be ridiculous. Congrats!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

Okay, here are some more pics per your requests. Piano black door trim, console around shifter, black headliner, and white stiching on black leather.... Enjoy!

Old 11-09-2007, 11:56 AM
2nd Gear

Wow, your car is pure sex! Even though the black on black (w/ leather) would be hellacious in the Florida summers, I am extremely envious! Congrats on a sweet car!

Old 11-10-2007, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

Anyone know where to get tinted or clear front bumper markers for the S-Line bumper? I have only found one place that has them and they say they don't fit the S-line bumper.

Tinted ones would look alot better than the bright orange stock ones. And yes, I plan to tint the windows to round out the "stealth" look

Quick Reply: New A3 - Black on Black, S-Line, Titanium