Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

New A3? LED

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:10 PM
1st Gear
Default New A3? LED

Does anyone know when the new A3 will come out. The one with the front LED lights similar to the a4, and a5..
And what the engine will be?? I know they upgraded the 2.0t in the new A4, so i dont know if they did the same for the A3..

Old 08-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Default 2009 a3

I just ordered one, should start seeing them in showrooms around September-Octoberish.

The 2009 A3 does have the LED DRL, as part of the Premium package.

There are 3 different configurations available: 6-Speed manual Front Wheel Drive, Auto S-tronic Front Wheel Drive, and Auto S-tronic quattro (AWD). The engine is the same 2.0L TFSI at 200 HP. The S-line has the 3.2L V6 at 250 HP.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:47 PM

I think the new headlights are ugly and am very dissapointed in Audi. they look rather "getto" is you ask me. The A4 has the LED's on the bottom of the lamp and the A3 has them on the top, they look like eyebrows. I hope that you can order the car without the lamps.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:36 AM
1st Gear

Hey guys, I actually just got my new 2009 A3 and since I bought it outright and plan to have the car for a fair amount of years I made sure to get everything I wanted.

- Quattro, S-line, Titanium package, convenience/all-weather, xenon headlights, etc.

Here are photos, YES the new 2009's do have those sexy *** LED running lights except they run across the top of the headlight rather than the bottom. I'm not sure which style I like better (A3's or A4's as far as headlights are concerned), but I'm definitely ALL ABOUT the A3 hatch. Too legit. I'm so happy with this car.

Last edited by msodrew; 10-21-2008 at 11:42 AM. Reason: smaller images... sorry first time around
Old 11-16-2008, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by msodrew
Hey guys, I actually just got my new 2009 A3 and since I bought it outright and plan to have the car for a fair amount of years I made sure to get everything I wanted.

- Quattro, S-line, Titanium package, convenience/all-weather, xenon headlights, etc.

Here are photos, YES the new 2009's do have those sexy *** LED running lights except they run across the top of the headlight rather than the bottom. I'm not sure which style I like better (A3's or A4's as far as headlights are concerned), but I'm definitely ALL ABOUT the A3 hatch. Too legit. I'm so happy with this car.
msodrew,

Do you happen to have any more pics of your car that you can post? I'm looking to purchase a similarly equipped car in lava gray. Thanks!

Last edited by a3cnj; 11-16-2008 at 03:20 PM.