Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Stryker's BBS wheels.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear
Default Stryker's BBS wheels.

For those who did not know i had to get rid of my awesome A3, i loved the way she looked and drove, but a needed something bigger for work.

So i went and traded her for a Jeep srt 8 GC, in black one word to describe her is BEAST.

The only thing i have left are my amazing BBS rgr forged rims please go to the classifieds and check them out and make me an offer, i dont want to hold on to these so if your in the market for not just any wheels but top of the line, send me a PM. and put a bid on them.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Stryker's BBS wheels.

Seriously with the SRT8?

SRT8 < Trailblazer SS

If you don't believe me go to the track. Jeep claims it will run 0-60 in 4.8 but no one has been able to. The conditions have to be 1 in a million for it to pull it off, but hey still not a horrible choice. I would have recommended the SS to save around 8 grand and for a quicker suv.

Anyways if I had the A3 right now I would give you an offer... sorry to see you had totrade in

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear

Woodhead your not reading something right srt8 is the fastest suv faster then cayenne turbo, waaaay faster then that pos tb ss yes the ss is cheaper but you get what you pay for, srt awd blue tooth, 420 hp vs 3oo something hp for the ss looks and performance ss has noooo chance come on now research this before you say that kind of stuff.

Its hard to believe but these things beat sport cars audi,porsche,mazda,you name it
and the 4.8 0-60 is dead on colder weathe its even faster.
This thing comes stock with headers, exhaust,bigger pistons, valves,cai, etc ss you have to mod $15 kto get it close to a stock srt 8. Sorry but thats the truth, check out the review of audi r8 vs srt 8 google it. And write me back

Old 01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
1st Gear

well to get back on topic, good luck with the sale for a sick set of bbs wheels

Old 01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
2nd Gear

thx

Old 01-10-2008, 03:23 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: stryker

Woodhead your not reading something right srt8 is the fastest suv faster then cayenne turbo, waaaay faster then that pos tb ss yes the ss is cheaper but you get what you pay for, srt awd blue tooth, 420 hp vs 3oo something hp for the ss looks and performance ss has noooo chance come on now research this before you say that kind of stuff.

Its hard to believe but these things beat sport cars audi,porsche,mazda,you name it
and the 4.8 0-60 is dead on colder weathe its even faster.
This thing comes stock with headers, exhaust,bigger pistons, valves,cai, etc ss you have to mod $15 kto get it close to a stock srt 8. Sorry but thats the truth, check out the review of audi r8 vs srt 8 google it. And write me back
Well its nice you read the brochure! Ha just messin. My buddy has a tbss and raced plenty of the srt8's and walked on all of them. All he has done is a CAI and changing of some shift points. At the track the srt8's dont live up to their names. Dont get me wrong its a sick car .

Old 01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
1st Gear

Stryker I'm sad that your A3 is gone, but now I don't feel so bad when I get my LED's put in like yours. So Fresh. Congrats on the SRT8!!! A buddy of mine here at work has had his for a few months now and your right that thing is a BEAST! Great sound and hella torq. Nice Pick up!

Old 01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
2nd Gear

PM sent

Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by stryker
For those who did not know i had to get rid of my awesome A3, i loved the way she looked and drove, but a needed something bigger for work.

So i went and traded her for a Jeep srt 8 GC, in black one word to describe her is BEAST.

The only thing i have left are my amazing BBS rgr forged rims please go to the classifieds and check them out and make me an offer, i dont want to hold on to these so if your in the market for not just any wheels but top of the line, send me a PM. and put a bid on them.
Stryker, someone at audizine told me I may have purchased your old A3, So far I have been lucky as the dealer in my area treats me well. just wanted to reach out and compare notes...

Old 12-13-2008, 06:48 PM
1st Gear

You might have his car, but I still have his wheels!

Doubt he still lurks here anyways.

Name:  IMG_6876.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  101.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9090.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  109.6 KB

Quick Reply: Stryker's BBS wheels.