Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

you guys might want to read this

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 06:16 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default you guys might want to read this

click here

Old 07-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Default RE: you guys might want to read this

That's sweet, but a hell of a lot of money!!! It might be good for those of us who do ECU and mods to fight Audi if they refuse warranty coverage though. Seems that they let one individual do it, so why not another?

Thanks for the link Joe!

Old 07-13-2006, 02:21 PM
1st Gear

Tell me 'bout it My MINI got stuck with the "warranty" thingy, that's why I couldn't do any mod that not approved by BMW. I ended up going with Dynan & also the Works, which cost me a whole bunch of dol$ [&:]. If I would chip the car with all goodies by someone else, I would spend only half [8D].

Old 07-13-2006, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

Name: A4 2.0T Challenge Series Edition
Part #: A4.B7.2.0.CS
Price: 10906.00

Quantity:

Options:

Challenge Series

Inspired by the STaSIS World Challenge racecars, the Challenge Series has the look and feel of the STaSIS racecars utilizing the same hi-speed aerodynamic body work, the brilliant pedal feel of a monobloc brake caliper and the added agility of our road gripping differentials.

The Challenge Series Edition is available through authorized Audi franchised dealers. Call 888-9-stasis or send a message to info@stasisengineering.com for a list of participating dealers.

A3 packages can also be purchased directly from STaSIS Engineering or from One of our Authorized Installers.

Power

ยท 260 hp 292 ft-lb

ยท Developed in conjunction with Mahle Motorsport and GIAC for unsurpassed power, reliability and drivability

Exhaust

ยท CAT back free flowing exhaust allows engine to breathe better for greater performance

Suspension

ยท Lowers car

ยท Increased spring rate for better handling

ยท STaSIS digressive damper valving for factory ride comfort

Wheels and Tires

ยท 18โ€ x 8.5โ€

ยท 255/35-18

ยท Forged wheel construction

ยท Light weight for better acceleration and more responsive handling

ยท Wheel will not fail in the same manner as a cast wheel, tending to bend instead of crack

ยท Same wheel used on or race winning touring car, proven to save 0.5 sec per lap on the race track

Brakes

ยท Complete StaSIS Braking System with Mono4 calipers, stainless steel brake lines, SBS brake pads and Motul brake fluid

Sport Body Kit

ยท High-speed aerodynamic body kit resembling the body kit of the STaSIS World Challenge Touring Car

Center High Bias Differential

ยท Put power down to the ground for quicker acceleration

ยท Raise bias from 2:1 to 4:1