Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adjust headlights

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 12:12 AM
arb
1st Gear
Default Adjust headlights

Hey Guys I really need your help...

My problem is I just purchased some angel eyes (off ebay) came with no instructions and my lights are not adjusted properly AT ALL! they are too far right. Now I have three adjustment screws (these are behind the high-beam bulb tho) So does anyone have these lights or does anyone know which screw adjusts how the light shines. I have a left screw, right screw and one on the bottom ( if u picture a triangle just put it upside down...that is how the screws sit)

thnx

Old 08-05-2006, 01:05 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Adjust headlights

Ok heres the problem...
My problem is I just purchased some angel eyes.
There you go!
J/k. I'm pretty sure that if you keep tightening the left screw the lights will move to the left. I'm not to familiar with those lights but usually that's how it goes.

Old 08-05-2006, 02:57 AM
SoCal Crew Member

yeah just give it some tests and you should be fine, let us know how it turns out, im lookin at some projectors from ebay...might be the same style for changin

Old 08-09-2006, 03:13 AM
TIN
1st Gear

hey,
how its going..? i had similar problem with my ebay headlight too. i had a 99 a4 before and i upgraded it with projector headlight. if u tried adjusting it with the 3 screws and it still doesnt come out right then there is an internal problem. the projector itself is held inplace with a stud. im not sure if u can access it with the angeleyes. but the headlight that i bought had a circle opening that is closed up with another piece and there is only 3 screws to open it up, so with this opening i am able to access the stud. The stud itself has a ball joint at one end and tat end is connected to the projector and the other end is threaded and it is screwed into the headlight housing.
Your problem maybe that stud, mayb one headlight stud is not as long as the other, so no matter how u adjusts the 3 screws, the beam or projector may not look the same on both side. i've bought several headlights from ebay before and adjusting it has always been a problem...well hope that helps you out in any way but good luck adjusting it..