Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 09:11 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Angel Eyes

ORIGINAL: clconversion
don't get the angel eyes way to ricey and u don't want to look like a BMW BMW's suck go with the one piece like jesty said you will most likley have fitment problems with the 2 piece
Sorry, but I completely disagree with you. BMWs don't suck(albeit audi's rule), angel eye's aren't ricey(they were made famous by..a GERMAN car company), and he will have fitment problems with the 1-piece..that's why jester told him about the minor fender trimming.

-T

Old 02-15-2005, 09:27 PM
1st Gear

Hey Guys. I am also in market for once piece headlights ( 99 2.8 Q ) just wondering if they would fit on my ride properly? cause I know my STOCK ones are 2 piece and figured that 2 piece headlights would fit properly. I agree with Transverse on this one. The angel eyes do look nice and who cares if BMW has them. OUR AUDI's (B5's) dont come with lower Fog lights, yet we all try to put them in, and no one seems to complain that we are copying some other car company. I jsut dont like the RICEY look to tell you the truth, anything that makes the car look RICEY I dont like personally. IMO anyway thats how i feel
cant we all just get along like these two ----> [sm=love.gif] ...j/k

Old 02-15-2005, 09:30 PM

Yes BMW's do such there cars have always loked the same for the past I don't know how many years the interior looks like *** I do not like anything about them and about the rice I don't know where u are from but were I live all I see are Honda Civic's rolling around with them and they look like ***

Old 02-16-2005, 01:16 AM
2nd Gear

LOL OWDI. CL and I don't have anything against each other, just difference in opinion. I like BMWs..he doesn't. He seems to be tainted by his experiences with civics doning angel eyes and I'd probably scream if I saw that as well. I think they'd look aweful on a civic..but then again..everything looks aweful on a civic. We're just sharing our personal preferance.

ok, bout the 2-piece thing. If you have stock 2-piece headlights, then 1-piece headlights will require you to do some minor trimming in order to get them to fit. If you have stock 1-piece then aftermarket 1-piece is gonna be plug 'n play, but you won't be able to get 2-piece headlights to fit(or at least not well at all, and I have no idea why you'd want 2-piece headlights if you already have 1-piece).

-T

Old 02-16-2005, 02:11 PM

Yea and since David K and a few other trouble makers have left I can't be letting you guys off that easy haha transverse you know I love u bud

Old 02-16-2005, 02:50 PM
2nd Gear

why are these called angel eyes? what's the difference between angel eyes and projectors??? because they look like regular projector headlights to me.

Old 02-16-2005, 02:55 PM
2nd Gear

Isnt it the way there shaped, "Angle eyes?"

Old 02-16-2005, 03:01 PM

there is a ring on the outside of the projector lens that lights up that is what angel eyes are

Old 02-16-2005, 03:08 PM
6th Gear

Angel Eyes:

They have practically nothing to do with the headlight. It's just a goofy lit up ring that goes around the projector.

Old 02-16-2005, 05:00 PM
1st Gear

DOn't buy the angel eyes or the two piece headlights. Get the VALEO ECE one piece (If its not make by Valeo don't buy them or your gonna get crap) headlights and trim the fenders. ITs not that hard. I did it in about 2 hours using a dremmel tool with a cutting wheel. IT looks great. I later used D2S Hella Gen 3 ballasts with Philips D2S bulbs and H7 adapter rings to fit my Xenons in. They work great using the adapter rings. DOn't buy a Xenon kit. Buy OEM parts and retro fit them.

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes