Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any A4 3.0 out there?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 01:55 AM
1st Gear
Default Any A4 3.0 out there?

Any1 owns an A4 3.0? I want to see what's out there?

Can you give me the list of your mods and your HP...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh.

Copy and paste the below text in Microsoft Word and hit enter;

=rand(200,99)

Old 03-12-2005, 05:47 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Any A4 3.0 out there?

I don't think there are many 3.0's with mods. It's just not a car suited to extensive modding. If anything you'll hear from owners who have done cosmetic changes.

BTW:
Welcome to Audi Forums Dr!ven!

Since you're new... check out the START HERE! (click this link) link to get a rundown of the lingo/vocab here at audiforums.

Then be sure to search the archives when you have a question. Chances are the question has been asked before (probably several times) and the archives will have plenty of information to answer your question. If you still need answers, please feel free to ask questions.

Don't feel intimidated; we are all a bunch of pretty cool guys (and gals). Feel free to post advice, comments, ideas, suggestions, and even pics.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 AM
1st Gear

thanks man...

That's what I thought. It seem like every1 here got 1.8T. I think I might just get it also.
I have read all the A4 forums and damn.... I know who to ask when i have a problem..

Old 03-12-2005, 06:20 AM
2nd Gear

the 3.0 is more powerful than the 1.8t, and alot more reliable...just fyi. and the 3.0 is also relatively new, give it a year or two and i bet you'll see some mods for it.