Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANY ONE HEAR OF THIS ADJUSTABLE NOISE BOV/ STEALTH FX/ GFB???

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 11:31 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: ANY ONE HEAR OF THIS ADJUSTABLE NOISE BOV/ STEALTH FX/ GFB???

Jetspeed, for the love of christ. I don't see for what reason you want sound from your "DV/BOV" all it does is harm your god damn engine, make you run rich and make you look like a 12 year old douche rag. If you want sound get it in a safe manner with a "Cold Air Intake" and possibly upgrade your DV. The idea of putting any air into the atmosphere for purely sound makes me laugh, if you really want attention and want people to know your car has a turbo and can go vroom vroom then you need to scroll down a few brands on auto-trader to "Honda", there you will find plenty of 16 year old attention ****** with cheap turbo jobs, fat fart cans and the need to be heard. These products your showing us are POLLUTING these f**king forums, they are not meant for Audis even if they claim they are. Putting any air in the atmosphere is bad for our cars and thats just a straight flat out fact.

STOP POSTING THIS TRASH!

Old 03-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Site Moderator

Old 03-15-2007, 11:45 PM

Dude, Why can't you just accept the fact that by driving an audi you already have a cooler car than the kid in the civic, if he had the money he would have bought an audi. Don't stoop to their level. The ONLYgain that you will get from a bov is a premature ejaculation sound, whoosh.. yay!! They make your car run rich, burn more gas, kill you maf, and running a hybrid is just halfassing both sides of the fence. German engineers didn't put a bov on the car for a reason.
And seriously, enough with the caps lock!

Old 03-16-2007, 04:13 AM
4th Gear

DUDE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!???? YOU ARE SO RETARDED!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me show you something:

This is you -->[sm=dontgetit.gif]

This is you getting flamed -->[sm=badbadbad.gif]

SO SHUT UP!!!! YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS!!!!! SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BOV THING AND WHEN IT SCREWS YOUR ENGINE OVER DON'T COME TO ALL OF US SAYING " I DON'T GET IT. WHY IS MY ENGINE NOT WORKING?" Got it???

Good

Josh

Old 03-16-2007, 05:43 AM
1st Gear

hah I used to drive a civic :P

Old 03-16-2007, 07:42 AM
2nd Gear

Dude if you so desperately want a BOV buy a fookin EVO!! HOW MANY TIMES!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

And now I present "JETSPEED333 Just wont learn"

JETSPEED333: Well has anyone tried it yet?

PERSON 1: No, you cant get that square pice in that round hole it just does not fit right. For this CIRCLE hole you need a CIRCLE piece.

JETSPEED333: Umm well how about this hybrid thing, a sqircle as they like to call it. Part square part circle. Will it work?

PERSON1: Is is a circle?

JETSPEED333: No

PERSON1: Then no it won't f*ckin work. You need the circle piece for the circle hole. Whats so god damned hard about understanding this? You see retard in the wheelchair over there?

JETSPEED333: The on drooling allover himself and sh*tting his pants?

PERSON1: Thats the one! Even he gets it. WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!

(1 Week Later after just getting out of recovery from 3rd degree burns to the entire body)

JETSPEED333: So I see thay have this new hybrid thing called a tricircle will it work?

PERSON1: OH FOR F*CKS SAKE!!!!!

FIN

Old 03-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Site Moderator

heh... wtf??? hope no one finds this kid hanging in his closet or anything....
I should probably lock the thread, but i believe this will one day be of so much benefit to the next noob that actually does a search before asking the same question.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:01 PM
4th Gear

Hey guy's i put a BOV on my car last week and now i have this odd knocking sound coming from the engine! What is is?

Old 03-16-2007, 03:20 PM
2nd Gear

Well I sense that your joking but If I had to guess i'd say its stupidity knocking. OH SNAP!

Old 03-16-2007, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

[:-]no its this bad *** tweety sounding BOV and i get mad props from the high school kidscause i drive back and forth showing it off.

I just thought that i could have some fun too.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE HEAR OF THIS ADJUSTABLE NOISE BOV/ STEALTH FX/ GFB???