Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any wisdom on the value of Prestige versus Premium Plus, and the value of the Sport p

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 04:20 PM
1st Gear
Default Any wisdom on the value of Prestige versus Premium Plus, and the value of the Sport p

Howdy All!

I'm working on buying my first real car, and I've settled on the A4/A5 platform. I've effectively reached the end of what I can research alone, and so I was hoping to draw on y'alls collective knowledge to help inform my search.

I'm down to effectively three options.

The dealer has a very nice A4 Premium Plus coming in at the port that looks fine.

They also have a 2018 A5 Sportback Prestige with about 8k miles on it, but with the sport package, 19 inch wheels, ventilated seats etc on it.

They also have some great 2018 low milage Premium Plus A4s available.

I'm looking for feedback on whether Prestige is worth the increase over the Premium Plus, and what the consensus on the sport package.

The new A4 Premium Plus and the 8k A5 Sportback Prestige are effectively the same price, while a 2018 A4 Premium Plus is about 6-7k less than the first two.

Thank you so much for your help and experience!