Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone know a place where i can buy used or new rims with tires on it already

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 11:03 PM
1st Gear
Default anyone know a place where i can buy used or new rims with tires on it already

well im in need of rims with tires on it already but cheap hah dat i can do a monthly on i really want to start working on my audi

Old 12-06-2006, 11:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: anyone know a place where i can buy used or new rims with tires on it already

Your sentence structure is... well... non existent. You want to make payments on rims and tires? Lol, take out a loan from your bank or something

Old 12-06-2006, 11:11 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: anyone know a place where i can buy used or new rims with tires on it already

im confused, what is it you want ?

Old 12-06-2006, 11:12 PM
3rd Gear

the for sale section here, at audizine, and audiworld. Ebay is a good place too

Old 12-06-2006, 11:22 PM
1st Gear
Default ok let me say it correctly haha

haha i want to buy rims with tires on it already

Old 12-07-2006, 03:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ok let me say it correctly haha

Tirerack.com (and others).

Old 12-07-2006, 03:58 PM

edgeracing.com
discounttiredirect.com
summitracing.com

try those

Old 12-07-2006, 04:08 PM
3rd Gear

buy a used set off of eBay - People are always selling rims off of cars they have sold - you can always find a good deal. DON'T BUY REPLICA's they bend eazy.

Take a look http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct-Auctions its Discounttiredirect.com's eBay "dent and scratch" area - I got a set off of there with tires (won separate auction) They mount and balanced the rims and tires for free and shipped them to me - set would have cost me over $1100 and got them for $550 - literally half price.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:35 AM
1st Gear

as far as rims and the word cheap, they dont really belong in the same sentence.... the one exception to it is ebay.... or of course, if your street savy, find you some stolen feet... which i dont condone or reccomend

Old 12-08-2006, 01:42 AM
3rd Gear

As far as eBay and cheap rims WOW news flash there - thats why I said to purchase a set of used rims, you can get a brand new set of 2007 a4 rims with stock tires some times for just over 1k or a set from a real dealer that is getting rid of merchandise that is still in very good condition. I'll admit I was a little scared when I ordered my rims and didn't know exactly how bad the damage was - when I got the rims it took me about 30 min of looking before I finally found what was small blemish in one rim the other three were mint. I don't know if I was lucky or not but for the price no one could beat it. #1 rule of eBay never buy "no name" crap unless thats what your looking for.

As for stolen rims - hope they had insurance and (sorry to say it) but better it be your gain than someone elses . I don't think there is actually any way to trace these rims back to the person who they were stolen from. So even if the police take the rims and impound them they will just end up being sold at a police auction. I know I'm just playing devil's advocate but hey...now your rollin in style

Quick Reply: anyone know a place where i can buy used or new rims with tires on it already