Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ran away from a COP?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 12:38 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Anyone ran away from a COP?

Okay

This one day, I was rollin' in my 2007 RS6 and this fuzz clocked me doin 165mph so I didn't slow down, i floored it, enjoying the sound of my submarine turbo spoolin' as the speedo rocketed over 200mph.

I got away no problem and drove home @ 225mph through a school zone

[/sarcasm]

If I see the cop pulling a u-turn after me, I just stop, I have talked my way out of 4 tickets. Oddly, I've never been busted in my Audi

Old 12-13-2005, 12:53 AM

i have talked my way out of 2 so far. And ive only been pulled over 3 times for a ticketable offense. 2/3 isnt to bad.

Old 12-13-2005, 01:30 AM
1st Gear

The best way out of a ticket... have an out of state license!!! I live in the Chicagoland area... but lived in San Diego for a year back in '03. I got a Cali license and haven't switched it yet... (ya ya... it's illegal.. blah blah) and i've gotten out of 3 tickets STRICTLY BECAUSE of my out of state license. "why yes officer... I'm just back in town visiting my family. I go back to California in 2 days..." hahahahaha. It works.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:21 AM

im pretty sure its more paper work do give u a ticket with an out of state.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:28 AM
2nd Gear

yeah. my friend cameron has been pulled over 7 times. and recently twice in one day. only one ticket. the first time he was pulled over for doing 69 in a 45.

Old 12-16-2005, 07:54 PM
2nd Gear

I got my stock bumper replaced and never got the inserts for a license plate and never did it looks alot better without a front plate but man if you get pulled over in texas thats a hefty ticket i think its like 145.

Old 12-16-2005, 09:42 PM

just say the dealer never drilled teh holes for it, and that u will tape it on for next being.

Old 12-17-2005, 06:37 PM
2nd Gear

Well, Had another run in with the cops last night..
So, we get a call from a friend to pick up some Alcohol n stop by some party.
Well after rock paper scissors to see which car we're taking...I Lost.
So I drive to the liquor store and as soon as i pulled into the parking lot, we see a sheriffs car parked sideways in the same lot.
So as I'm only 18 and It was my friend whose 21 that was gonna buy the stuff, him and I go into the liquor store and buy the ****, while my other 2 friends waited in the car.
So I decide that since my friend is 21, that he can drive the car just in case the cop comes over to check us out seeing as how a few guys stayed in the car.
As soon as my friend and I get into the car, with him driving, and we turn onto the main street. The ****** Sheriff car turns his head lights on and we see that he's looking to pull out of the parking lot now. So we're all like, Gun It, So we pull into the first side street we see, take quick lefts and rights into the residential area and come out on another Main street. Never saw the cop again. But for sure he was coming after us because we were the only ones at that liquor store and the streets were pretty dead.
So we got away no problems and Enjoyed the rest of the night.

Old 12-17-2005, 07:22 PM
2nd Gear

Good times.

Old 12-17-2005, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: BzeA4

Well, Had another run in with the cops last night..
So, we get a call from a friend to pick up some Alcohol n stop by some party.
Well after rock paper scissors to see which car we're taking...I Lost.
So I drive to the liquor store and as soon as i pulled into the parking lot, we see a sheriffs car parked sideways in the same lot.
So as I'm only 18 and It was my friend whose 21 that was gonna buy the stuff, him and I go into the liquor store and buy the ****, while my other 2 friends waited in the car.
So I decide that since my friend is 21, that he can drive the car just in case the cop comes over to check us out seeing as how a few guys stayed in the car.
As soon as my friend and I get into the car, with him driving, and we turn onto the main street. The ****** Sheriff car turns his head lights on and we see that he's looking to pull out of the parking lot now. So we're all like, Gun It, So we pull into the first side street we see, take quick lefts and rights into the residential area and come out on another Main street. Never saw the cop again. But for sure he was coming after us because we were the only ones at that liquor store and the streets were pretty dead.
So we got away no problems and Enjoyed the rest of the night.
why was he pulling u guys over?