Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APG's daily question

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 03:41 AM
Default APG's daily question

So heres the next question. Since it looks like i will be waiting till i graudate to buy the s4 or something similar is it even worth doing nething to my car? The exception is the chromies will be replaced with black ones. Also i know this is bad but i keep thinking of getting a 55 (or maybe even 75) shot of wet Zex wired to the gas pedal when wide open. How dumb of an idea is this? It would kill my resale too right?

Old 09-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: APG's daily question

the question is do u want to drive a slow a4 around tell u graduate or do u want to have a fast car and then get a faster car?

Old 09-27-2005, 03:50 AM

thats a pretty dumb question dont u think. I want a fast car (oo i should have added that i graduate in june) and then a even faster car but if i blow the engine or cant sell it b/c it has nitrous in it i wont be able to get the faster car.

Old 09-27-2005, 04:12 AM
2nd Gear

I'd save as much money as possible towards the S4, and just stick with what you have right now until you can afford to get the S4.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:49 AM
Administrator

just throw that stuff in there.. and if your engine blows.. say look dad.. this is why "YOU" should have bought me a newer car a while ago.. isnt that the reason your going to get rid of it anyways? because your parents are afraid the engine is going to blow because it has 100k +

Old 09-27-2005, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

just throw that stuff in there.. and if your engine blows.. say look dad.. this is why "YOU" should have bought me a newer car a while ago.. isnt that the reason your going to get rid of it anyways? because your parents are afraid the engine is going to blow because it has 100k +
Well i kinda implied taht it would not blow up but need servere work after 100K+. If i throw some nitrous in there and it blows my dad would just blam me.

Old 09-28-2005, 01:59 PM
6th Gear

Sigh. Why don't you save your money for something else. Both ideas are stupid moves for a graduating highschool student. You are soon to be in college too?

Old 09-28-2005, 08:41 PM
1st Gear

I heard that a FAQ Book is going to be published with all your questions APG

Old 09-28-2005, 08:58 PM
2nd Gear

Yes I am in the talking stage with a publisher now....

The main sticking point is if we will be including the secret decoder ring with the book, to translate his posts into a readable form.

Some times the decoder ring works a little odd... it has sofar predicted the downfall of rome, the USSR and the eventual end of the sponge bob square pants show.

This we are worried might lead to Dooms day cults and other nutzo's...

Old 09-28-2005, 09:33 PM

grouse u have no right to this book. It would be like jest, or headsho, or bent not u. Ur still a noob.

Quick Reply: APG's daily question