Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATP "Mika tuned" Software

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 04:50 PM
1st Gear
Default ATP "Mika tuned" Software

Is anyone running the ATP Mika software for the nDBW GT28rs? If so, how is it compared to the ATP beta software? Have you dyno tested it? How is the drivability?

Old 09-27-2005, 02:09 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ATP "Mika tuned" Software

Nobody on this forum runs this software? Know of anyone who does? Adding dyno chart pic for views . . .

Old 09-27-2005, 03:49 PM
2nd Gear

I will let you know in a couple of weeks how good it is. I am about to get it, with the injectors and 3" inlet pipe.

Old 09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
1st Gear

Sounds good. I wish you already had it. I'm trying to sell the car now, so it may be too late. Good luck with it though, and I will keep a look out for your results.

Old 09-27-2005, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear

I have the gtrs with the mika software, im kinda happy but i know i can get more out of it. Im gonna dyno eventually, hopefully soon. I am purchasing a clutch and lwfw because the clutch is slipping in 2nd 3rd and some of 4th gear so it will be a good time before i dyno it. Honestly im gonna go standalone no matter what i dyno. I wish i would have known that when i bought my kit from a ATP dealer he also is a 034efi dealer and i could have gotten the standalone for a pretty good price. My car would feel like its getting slower and slower as the days would go by, but its my damn clutch slippin, i use to be able to spin in 2nd, frontrak of coarse, now it just wont hold the power.

Old 09-27-2005, 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

ok, I lied. I just found out from atp that I already have the atp mika tuned software, i just dont have the injectors. So all i need is injectors....But I like what I have right now if that helps.

Old 09-27-2005, 09:56 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Joelamite

Nobody on this forum runs this software? Know of anyone who does? Adding dyno chart pic for views . . .

damn, that gets way too rich @ 4200 rpm[sm=jawdrop.gif] also explains why the tq and hp dip so bad.

they cant keep the a/f steady anywhere through the rpm range

Old 09-27-2005, 10:12 PM
3rd Gear

also way way to lean from 4700rpm to 5500rpm. I dont understand why it soo hard for them to get that right. I can get my a/f curve perfect at wot in about 45min. Makes u wonder how bad part throttle is

Old 09-28-2005, 05:23 AM
1st Gear

Some of the wacky a/f can be explained by the fact that my throttle body was dying at the time of the dyno. I've since replaced it, and have done enough testing with a wideband a/f meter to know that it runs fairly well now, if not a little rich when the turbo is set to spool.

Tom, IIRC aren't part throttle fueling conditions governed by the readings at the 02 sensor?

Old 09-28-2005, 09:55 AM
3rd Gear

yes they are but there still needs to be closed loop map

Quick Reply: ATP "Mika tuned" Software